• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

NikoKing's Gallery of GFX. Free Sigs.

Hot damn, Niko. These are looking spectacular. I definitely see improvement since your last tenure with sig-making. Awesome.

InfamousSig.png

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff382/ChiTownBro54/InfamousSig.png
I did it last night and forgot to upload it :p . Here it is ;)
OMG Thats AWESOME

Thanks so much! Your sigs are amazing! I would love to be able to do this kinda thing

back from my trip from Oregon. As I said on the shop thread I'm taking a little break from graphics making for now.

Update: Well, I'm back from my GFX break :p . I also got Topaz Clean, Adjust, and the others. If you don't know, Topaz is a company that develops filters that make signatures really HQ. So now better quality signatures :p .

I also made a new sig.
kanye.png

I'm loving your Big Sean one, Especially the C4D's,He's an amazing artist as well (off topic: Whats your favorite song by him)

Back