• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo being a tease

aikatears

The Mayor
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
User Title Color Change
Did anyone else get the notification called get ready for animal crossing? this talks about the digital version being downloaded at midnight.

I haven't gotten anything. Though I do wish NoA would stop yanking our chain and get the North American website up and say whether or not North American buyers can expect pre-order bonuses.

Same here. I have notifications on and everything. Almost feel left out lol

I have to give a big Fail to Nintendo of Canada who has sent us the notification in the e-Shop, pressing us to add ACNL to our wish list while the game isn't listed yet on the Canadian e-shop...:confused:

I have to give a big Fail to Nintendo of Canada who has sent us the notification in the e-Shop, pressing us to add ACNL to our wish list while the game isn't listed yet on the Canadian e-shop...:confused:

That, my friend, is due to them eating too much false "bacon", which in turn, corrupts the brain. That is Canada's biggest threat, real bacon deficiency.

Of course they're gonna poke AC fans about the game. AC fans have probably been poking them about the game for a few years now! xD

Of course they're gonna poke AC fans about the game. AC fans have probably been poking them about the game for a few years now! xD

Nintendo b trollin.

But yeah, I think it's kind of funny XD. I'll admit that we were pretty obnoxious about the release date, so now they're just going to keep reminding us of it over and over again.

It makes me all the more hyped for the game though, which I see as a good thing! :D

Just got mine :eek: I will keep my notifications forever off now so I'm not notified anymore and I can see Awesome Chas at any time! :O

Back