• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo being a tease

I got that! I already have all $35 paid off for my copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I'd rather have a physical copy of it.

That, my friend, is due to them eating too much false "bacon", which in turn, corrupts the brain. That is Canada's biggest threat, real bacon deficiency.

Yeah. I'm not a real Canadian, I'm a Quebecker. Difference ? We speak French and not English. We are not known for making bacon, but maple syrup and great cheese. ;)

Yeah. I'm not a real Canadian, I'm a Quebecker. Difference ? We speak French and not English. We are not known for making bacon, but maple syrup and great cheese. ;)

"We are not known for making bacon" ofcourse not, you make ham silly.

I got the notification and i literally SQUEED when I saw it :p It told me to add it to my wish list and I want too but they havent added it to the eShop yet!!!! blkjsalkfjs;aldkfja;sl hurry up already NOC!

I already saved the game to my wishlist! I, like probably most AC fans, will be sitting from 11:55 and watching the store until 12:00. Then I will beat the button with my stylus like a bat out of hell! :p

That, my friend, is due to them eating too much false "bacon", which in turn, corrupts the brain. That is Canada's biggest threat, real bacon deficiency.

"Canadian Bacon" Is a (as far as we can look back) European/American creation. We eat real bacon, and ham up here thanks. That Canadian Bacon you eat is usually just ham cut into thin, circular slices. Real "Canadian Bacon" is back bacon or peameal bacon, but most often, we just eat plain ol' bacon.

Because bacon is amazing.

Yeah Nintendo's pulling hard for the transitioning to digital downloads instead of physical copies.

Well, it's probably cheaper than having to manufacture cartrdiges, cases, and printing covers and manuals for physical copies. Considering Nintendo is the only company of the Big Three game companies that relies solely on video games to make its money. I still prefer having physical copies, myself; same reason I'm not big on getting an e-reader like a Kindle or Nook anytime soon.

I have to give a big Fail to Nintendo of Canada who has sent us the notification in the e-Shop, pressing us to add ACNL to our wish list...

I received the same notification as well. I guess I'm close enough to Canada that NoA gets confused, regardless of SpotPass notifications being on. :blush:

Soo.. if you download a digital copy, and have a physical copy.. will that mess with anything? Or would you be able to have two towns?

Well, Nintendo have stated that you can play both on the same console, but if the cartridge game saves Extra Data to your SD for this game then this will be overwritten each time you move from cartridge to digital. So you can have 2 towns, but DLC etc may be messed with, yes.

Back