• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nintendo Europe offers Buy 3 Get One Free 3DS Game Offer + All Pink 3DS XL

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Nintendo Europe offers Buy 3 Get One Free 3DS Game Offer
Entirely Pink 3DS XL heading to the UK in May

(idk if there is a thread about this already I just perved around for 5 mins and saw nothin)

Anyway; woah, that 3DS game offer, have you seen the list? Those games are amazing pls come to australia. If you're too lazy to click the link the games that you can register and then get one for free are;
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow ? Mirror of Fate
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo 3DS version)
Luigi?s Mansion 2
Fire Emblem: Awakening
LEGO CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins
Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Ending on June 30th.

If you wanna see the Pink 3DS XL
large-590x331.jpg

TL;DR - I know Nintendo of Europe is ****, but maybe they're beginning to redeem them selves.

Wow thats a very pretty XL! Im really wanting to eventually get the pink & white one though...

[quick question: If I do buy my XL can I transfer all my games and mii's from my old 3ds?]

Wow thats a very pretty XL! Im really wanting to eventually get the pink & white one though...

[quick question: If I do buy my XL can I transfer all my games and mii's from my old 3ds?]

yes you can :)

Thanks! ^_^

But wow, if they didnt already have the light pink one I would get this. And too bad im only getting New Leaf from that list..

OH! About the all pink XL if I imported it can I play the North American games on it?

Well, that 3DS XL is region-locked to Europe/UK, so it will only play games designed for that region. At least, all of the games from there are in English.

Will it be based off what games are detected on your 3ds? How do you register your three games?

^^ click the link and there's a link where you register them :)

If that pink 3ds xl comes to Australia I'm going to be all over it!! Totally worth waiting and not buying any form of 3ds to see what else came out :D

Fair enough and hopefully it will, cause if I could afford to buy 3 of the top games I would be all over that game deal as well. I'll be getting that pink console one way or another and Animal Crossing!

UPDATE

From the coments;

There?s a broken image on the club nintendo site, if you inspect the element it says it is supposed to be an image titled: ?TB_3DSXL_download_promo_v01_enAU.png? So I am guessing it IS coming to Australia.

Hopefully this means something, imma go sus it out right now.

(idk if there is a thread about this already I just perved around for 5 mins and saw nothin)

Haha nice! Yea, I saw that offer, I know what ones I'd pick but I barely have time to play the games I have without adding more. Especially when NL hits!

Well, that 3DS XL is region-locked to Europe/UK, so it will only play games designed for that region. At least, all of the games from there are in English.

Here I have a question. I'm moving back to my native country in a year and a half from now, so what's gonna happen with my consoles and my phones that are region-locked? Will I have to re-buy the European versions of what I already have? Is there a way to unlock them by calling the companies and showing them a proof that I have moved in a different country?

I think the region locking is set to the console if you have a NA console the only thing you can do is buy your new games on the eshop provided you leave your region settings as in canada.

Otherwise yes you will need to rebuy the consoles and games.

Back