• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo Items!

mattmagician

Mayor of Brookden
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
What Nintendo based items would you like to see this go around?
We already know the Mario set is more than likely back (Star & Mushroom are confirmed).

I'd dig more Pikmin stuff, possibly Pokemon stuff, as unlikely as it is.

I wish for Pokemon stuff, but they've never done it before, so I doubt it. New Zelda stuff is nice as well, but I don't think they're gonna add too much.

Since Animal Crossing and Paper Marion are going to be released around the same time (in Japan) they could always make a homage to that. Maybe have some origami that unfolds to reveal Mario?

Was the Pikmin flower pot in City Folk? I had one in Wild World and it was absolutely my favourite item in the game. I'd love to see it back.

I loved that flower pot. I remember having the "Mad Scientist" lab made to look like a Pokemon Lab. Would be nice if we could do something like that.

I loved that flower pot. I remember having the "Mad Scientist" lab made to look like a Pokemon Lab. Would be nice if we could do something like that.

I personally want a Pokemon stadium floor with Pokeball chairs. I could even see a Pikachu doll that when you interact with it goes, "pika!"

EDIT: I also thought of a meta knight mask, and Red's hat. Nintendo in all its glory.

The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword... we also saw the design for Zelda's dress.
And of course this:

Animal_Crossing_3DS_Cameo.png

but it's not specifically from ss

Pokemon stuff. Totally. Like, maybe life size figurines of some of the starters. MUDKIP. :p And clothes that look like what some of the trainers/gym leaders wore from past games. I would appreciate more Mariokart stuff, too. Know how they had the Standard Kart in City Folk? If they added more types of karts and bikes, it would be cool. Add Princess Peach and Princess Daisy crowns and I'm good. :p

The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword... we also saw the design for Zelda's dress.
And of course this:

Animal_Crossing_3DS_Cameo.png

but it's not specifically from ss

Never noticed the pot in the bottom right corner.

I'll probably get Trainer clothes made either way though :>

Earthbound. Or Mother 3!!! But I'll never get my wish. :(

How could I forget Earthbound? It's one of my favorites!

But really, all they need to make is a backwards red cap. Then with the rugby shirt and shorts: Boom. Instant Ness.

But a Mr. Saturn furniture piece would be cute enough to die for. :3

I'd love to see some Kirby and Pikmin stuff.

And speaking of Nintendo items, I wonder if the point system will be back in Nook's Cranny this game.

We need more: Pokemon, Kirby, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, EarthBound, Metroid, Shin Onigashima, and Nazo no Murasamjo stuff. Okay: EarthBound, Shin Onigashima, and Nazo no Murasamjo stuff we can make out of the clothes (especially EarthBound), but it would be nice to see some items.

Fire Emblem, Earthbound and Pokemon. We already have a lot of Zelda stuff but it wouldn't hurt to have more!

We need more: Pokemon, Kirby, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, EarthBound, Metroid, Shin Onigashima, and Nazo no Murasamjo stuff. Okay: EarthBound, Shin Onigashima, and Nazo no Murasamjo stuff we can make out of the clothes (especially EarthBound), but it would be nice to see some items.

I agree with that :)

We definitely need more Pokemon items!!! D: I would also love it if they made Peach's dress as actual sold clothing >3> but a girl can dream~ X)

I'd love Pokemon, Pikmin and Zelda- they don't really need more Mario items (maybe update the Peach Parasol)

We definitely need more Pokemon items!!! D: I would also love it if they made Peach's dress as actual sold clothing >3> but a girl can dream~ X)
I made a Pro Design of Peach's dress in City Folk. I wouldn't mind sharing it in Jump Out if they allow design transfers.

That aside, I would like to see a Peach wig, complete with crown (like Mii Plaza).

Back