• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo Items!

I made a Pro Design of Peach's dress in City Folk. I wouldn't mind sharing it in Jump Out if they allow design transfers.

That aside, I would like to see a Peach wig, complete with crown (like Mii Plaza).

That would be awesome! Actually, I'm hoping the same thing myself!! I made that fancy Triforce logo with wings from Twilight Princess... having to make that again ._. ... And a Peach wig is an awesome idea!!! Also agree on Pokemon clothes, more Zelda items, and having enough Mario items... I would guess Kirby items since it's the anniversary too but I don't know :eek:

I was never hooked to Nintendo-themed items in Animal Crossing. The only exception were NES titles in Animal Crossing. I can see making Nintendo-themed designs, though. Recreating Link's outfit or maybe even a Samus suit. o:

Well, I already have the Zelda items there. If anything, I want Pokemon items. That would make Animal Crossing awesome. Like, have Pokemon dolls at least. Or have a whole set obtainable someway, like in GameCube there were codes, but in an easier and better way. Maybe make a minigame to get furniture if you connect with a Pokemon game? That idea is highly unlikely, but I would love to see that.

I made a Pro Design of Peach's dress in City Folk. I wouldn't mind sharing it in Jump Out if they allow design transfers.

That aside, I would like to see a Peach wig, complete with crown (like Mii Plaza).

I doubt they'd allow design transfers as the characters are taller now

Back