Nintendo NSider Forum

Squishy3 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
Squishy3 said:
Did anyone here witness the spam fest of 05?
I did.
:rofl:
is this spamfest a specific event, or just all the crap from the past few months???
Nope it was a day where everyone started posting spam threads and anyone who does that now gets banned for a month.
yeah...new noa policy...its a good policy, maybe a little harsh for new members though, but i hate when a 'veteran' makes stupid spam threads.

Squishy3 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
Squishy3 said:
I did.
is this spamfest a specific event, or just all the crap from the past few months???
Nope it was a day where everyone started posting spam threads and anyone who does that now gets banned for a month.
It is quite funny.
*sees Alex get his ban stick*

Bastoise99 said:
Squishy3 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
Squishy3 said:
I did.
It is quite funny.
*sees Alex get his ban stick*
During Camp Hyrule Alex had to go and tale my ear.:(

Power On is what keeps NSider great. Power On is full of great stuff.

Like bast said you can keep a lot of chat and the +1 posts in two threads and enjoy yourself as well

and what about UGA, and all that stuff, all found there.

Power On is not spam, it has trollers and stupid posts but none are pointless.

BAMBAM! said:

Like bast said you can keep a lot of chat and the +1 posts in two threads and enjoy yourself as well

I agree whole heartidly.
Power On is a place to relax, tlk with friendly people and have a good time.
I still make good posts on other baords, but I can relax on Power On.

Bastoise99 said:
BAMBAM! said:

I agree whole heartidly.
thats what most of the power on people do...but there are a few who abuse the power on theme, and spam up the whole place, which kinda ruins it, but people make too much out of a little situation...if everyone wouldnt reply to the spam and start flaming it would eventually be extra-not-cool and people would stop posting spam (the reason why they do in the first place is because they want attention.)

:unsure:

DarthGohan1 said:
Bastoise99 said:
BAMBAM! said:

I agree whole heartidly.
thats what most of the power on people do...but there are a few who abuse the power on theme, and spam up the whole place, which kinda ruins it, but people make too much out of a little situation...if everyone wouldnt reply to the spam and start flaming it would eventually be extra-not-cool and people would stop posting spam (the reason why they do in the first place is because they want attention.)

fiannly some one who agress it is the poeple that reply to the spam that makes it an issue.

Pfft, that's idiotic. NSider has just gotten better. I've been there longer than most... except Fish.

BAMBAM! said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bastoise99 said:
BAMBAM! said:

I agree whole heartidly.

fiannly some one who agress it is the poeple that reply to the spam that makes it an issue.
it's true, and everyone knows it...if i make a non-spam thread and nobody replies, i just let it die...spammers do the same thing, except make new spam, but evebtually they'd stop if everybody ignored them.

Back