• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo Releases Part 3 of the Animal Crossing: New Leaf Tourism Trailers

Sam

Resident Coldplayer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Nintendo of America has just tweeted part 3 of it's Tourism Trailers, with this one detailing all of the available shops in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Personally, I don't mind these trailers, but they seem a bit too... adult orientated?

Also, Nintendo has completely, officially, finally confirmed the Club's name as Club LOL
The video can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKjbAUXOGJ8&feature=youtu.be

I kinda waited to hear them say "lol" and not "el-oh-el"
HAHAHAHHAAHAHHA but still, maybe it was never 101 in the first place. I can now see as to how it could be confused with 1 and l in times new roman font, I think it is

How are they adult oriented?

I've not been too impressed with any of these tourism trailers, but then again, why should I be? It's Animal Crossing. There's not much to be impressed with by watching a trailer. The game can really only be experienced by playing it.

Well, most children don't think "I'd sure like to live in a small town atmosphere." So it does seem like they're trying to appeal to adults rather than kids :) They're very relaxing videos, that's for sure, but that's why I play AC, so fine with me! :D

How are they adult oriented?

I've not been too impressed with any of these tourism trailers, but then again, why should I be? It's Animal Crossing. There's not much to be impressed with by watching a trailer. The game can really only be experienced by playing it.

I agree. Seeing them go to the city kinda makes the game seem lame

How can you make them seem exciting? They literally just said what you do in the game, if you were to describe what the game is like, it would be the trailers.

It would be weird if they tried to make the trailers exciting.

"In a world... with only Animals. (cuts to an argument between two animals). It's up to one man... (cuts to the beginning, with Isabelle explaining that you're the mayor). To save this godforsaken town.

(epic music)
There's action... (shows animal getting hit with net)
Romance! (Shows an animal using the heart emoticon)
Benches (Shows bench selection screen)
Hang on to your slingshots, because this dream just got turned into a nightmare. (Shows the character in the Dream Suite)
*Giant fiery explosion*
(The ending clip shows the character in club LOL dancing with another girl character, and they start dialogue)
Girl: "So, you're a politician?"
Pause.
Guy: "You could say that"
*Black screen. Coming June 9th".

See, it would be weird. I like the trailers because they actually show things that you do. It's a slow paced game, it makes sense to have slow paced commercials. Though they should show more of the animals so it appeals to younger kids.

I love these trailers, I don't think they are adult at all. Just very relaxing, which is what animal crossing is all about.

I think it was always meant to be El-oh-El... In Thailand, people say 555 to represent lol or even "ha ha ha". I figure in Japan, 444 has something similar to 555

Recap, in Thailand, 555 is what the natives use to say hahaha or lol.... ---> So, 444 might be ralated

Also, Nintendo has completely, officially, finally confirmed the Club's name as Club LOL
*falls to knees* NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Still calling it 101.

I didn't like this one as much as the others for some reason, I'm not really certain why.

At least it's not "Club LOL" and just "Club lol"
With the non-capitalizing going on, you could still call it 101.

I will. I prefer 101 myself, but the lol doesn't bother me

We'll just push it to the back of our minds. I would so love for it to be Club LMFAO

I totally just noticed the lol instead of the LOL part.
Thank goodness

Club lol? Oh gosh. I seriously hate that name. However, it could be worse. I suppose as long as they release the game, life goes on.

How can you make them seem exciting? They literally just said what you do in the game, if you were to describe what the game is like, it would be the trailers.

It would be weird if they tried to make the trailers exciting.

"In a world... with only Animals. (cuts to an argument between two animals). It's up to one man... (cuts to the beginning, with Isabelle explaining that you're the mayor). To save this godforsaken town.

(epic music)
Hang on to your slingshots, because this dream just got turned into a nightmare. (Shows the character in the Dream Suite)
*Giant fiery explosion*
(The ending clip shows the character in club LOL dancing with another girl character, and they start dialogue)
Pause.

See, it would be weird. I like the trailers because they actually show things that you do. It's a slow paced game, it makes sense to have slow paced commercials. Though they should show more of the animals so it appeals to younger kids.

I would SO love to see this trailer! LOL I love it! :D

(epic music)
*Giant fiery explosion*
Pause.

Personally I think Nintendo missed a trick here and should hire you to make the next trailer. Or do this and a romcom style trailer and a horror one etc. as a kind of tribute to the open endedness of the game.

On another note, I didn't even know there was a part 2 to this trailer. O:

Idk why everyone's so revved up about 101 or lol, As long as I can shake my ass im good....

jk, The trailers are getting me so excited for this game!!

(epic music)
*Giant fiery explosion*
Pause.

this... simply this would be AWEEEEEEESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! omg

Back