• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo Releases Part 3 of the Animal Crossing: New Leaf Tourism Trailers

I love these trailers, I don't think they are adult at all. Just very relaxing, which is what animal crossing is all about.

Exactly. My favorite part of the trailer is; "Animal Crossing- where you can do what you want to do and create your happy place."
Animal Crossing is definitely one of my happy places. It's where I can escape to forget how cruel the world can be sometimes.

I just don't like them saying 'happy place'. The only time I've ever heard anyone use the term happy place is when someone's stressed out, covering their ears and shutting their eyes tight and telling themselves to go to their happy place. <<; It makes me feel stressed out.

Guess it's officially Club "lol"...

Later guys!
L7aS8vo.gif

I can't help but laugh at the end of these trailers... "and create your happy place." Sounds like something a therapist would keep telling you.

How can you make them seem exciting? They literally just said what you do in the game, if you were to describe what the game is like, it would be the trailers.

It would be weird if they tried to make the trailers exciting.

"In a world... with only Animals. (cuts to an argument between two animals). It's up to one man... (cuts to the beginning, with Isabelle explaining that you're the mayor). To save this godforsaken town.

(epic music)
There's action... (shows animal getting hit with net)
Romance! (Shows an animal using the heart emoticon)
Benches (Shows bench selection screen)
Hang on to your slingshots, because this dream just got turned into a nightmare. (Shows the character in the Dream Suite)
*Giant fiery explosion*
(The ending clip shows the character in club LOL dancing with another girl character, and they start dialogue)
Girl: "So, you're a politician?"
Pause.
Guy: "You could say that"
*Black screen. Coming June 9th".

See, it would be weird. I like the trailers because they actually show things that you do. It's a slow paced game, it makes sense to have slow paced commercials. Though they should show more of the animals so it appeals to younger kids.

This made me club LOL so hard.

I would love so much to see this trailer.

T & T is a popular Chinese grocery store chain where I live. Going to imagine Timmy and Tommy with adorable little Chinese accents from now on.

I think I don't like it as much simply because I really liked 101. But I'm sure it will grow on me, I just need to adjust to the name change.

Back