• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

NL Prima guide - not as bad as I expected

I have a question about the guide - does it explain flowers and how to breed different kinds? I've never bothered with flowers in previous animal crossing games but this time I want to try.

I have a question about the guide - does it explain flowers and how to breed different kinds? I've never bothered with flowers in previous animal crossing games but this time I want to try.
I haven't gotten my guide in the mail yet, so I don't know if it has it or not.
But this website explains how to breed:
http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/acww_hybrid_guide.asp
and here is a chart with all of the possible color combinations:
http://pocky-town.tumblr.com/post/52505213916/merongcrossing-flower-breeding-chart-not-made

No. It does have pictures of all of the flowers, to include the hybrids, in the flower section. It tells you what combination of how to get those hybrids, but it doesn't tell you how in more details.

Your post is awesome and I still plan to use it here and there. I just wanted the guide for the pictures all in one place. It was cheap for digital only, so not too bad.

Oh, before someone asks, yes. It does also have the starting face guide with pictures and such too. You can also get it online, if you don't have a guide.

The number one thing I wanted was pictures of all the villagers :( :( so that's a huge bummer. I still bought it but maybe I'll get a Japanese guide too? I can read some Japanese so it would still have useful info for me. I am glad to hear it has ALL events for every country, that's neat!

Wow, well if they happen to be sold out or don't get extra copies at my local EB Games tomorrow, I won't feel so bad about not getting this guide. I was hoping for a lot of the things that are on the "does not have" list. I think it's safe to assume the printed will be the same as the digital version. But it makes me wonder what the heck they put on 500+ pages. The index must be half of the book. :\

I will use this guide with the Japanese guides then for the Animal picures and crosbreeding. To bad there is nothing in the English guide about personalities.

I bought the e-guide and I have to say it's not stellar. I already have two of the Japanese guides and they are so much better in terms of design layout and content. I hope that the physical guide is better designed for all you guys who have ordered it.
It lacks a lot of images and the size of what they do show is not very large. Special DLC also doesn't seem to be shown either.
I do like the info on the island and the games which is comprehensive and also the getting started notes are useful. Where it lets itself down is the lack of visuals. These publishers need to remember that this is ultimately a collectors game. We want to see everything you can get in game and omitting stuff is frustrating.
I have the Japanese ' Kanpeki guide book' and I'm really glad I do. If you have the cash I'd recommend buying it as the content is extremely thorough and presented in a way that even with no Japanese is still an excellent guide.

I'm a little bit disappointed that there are no pictures of the villagers. I was looking forward to that. :( But as long as it has the insect and fish guide, plus lists all the items available in the game, I'm okay with it. Those are the things that are the most important to me.

Did anyone pre-order the guide from Gamestop? Has it shipped yet? Mine hasn't and I'm worried that my payment isn't going through... last time that I tried to buy something from Gamestop they flagged my debit card and got my bank to cancel it even though whenever I buy from them I always have the funds and pay right away :/

So I would like to know if they're just slow at shipping out the item or if something went wrong with my card

Did anyone pre-order the guide from Gamestop? Has it shipped yet? Mine hasn't and I'm worried that my payment isn't going through... last time that I tried to buy something from Gamestop they flagged my debit card and got my bank to cancel it even though whenever I buy from them I always have the funds and pay right away :/

So I would like to know if they're just slow at shipping out the item or if something went wrong with my card

today is sunday, so it wouldnt ship today, if still no word from them tomorrow, i say cancel the order and get it at amazon, its $12 on amazon half the cost of it then gamestop and if you have prime its free 2 day shipping

Back