• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

No Bee Hives when shaking trees!

StiX

Chelone
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2006-0457-3718
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Small Mailbox
Cake
I couldn't find anything about this "trick" so I thought I should post something about it. If this was already known, my apologies...

A friend of mine was waiting for me to open my gate to bring over Katie, while waiting he was shaking his tree's and he did everything without any beehives falling out!

Later that day I was planning to make something in my town and Isabelle was following me.
I then started shaking trees to see if this would work too, and to my surprise I haven't encounterd
any bees in my whole town!

I know bee's arent that huge of a deal, and you can catch them, but if you really want to avoid them this might work. I've only seen this working two times but I'm pretty sure the bee hives won't fall with some NPC following you.

I've started shaking trees as the very last thing I do before I turn the game off for the rest of the day. That way if I get stung, it's no big deal. I don't have to see it for very long and I don't have to deal with villagers commenting on it.

The advantage of having bees is that bee hives sell for 500 bells each. And if you actually catch the bee, that gets a decent number of bells too.

Back