• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

No café... Perfect Town?

Belle of Pripyat

Funky Town
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
White Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Spring Shamrock
In the town I restarted on Christmas, I'm not going to build a caf?. I will put in a police station, benches, bridges, as well as several other PWPs, trees and flowers. In past towns, it seems like I always got a Perfect Town rating after I built a caf?. Is it possible to have a Perfect Town without one? It doesn't matter either way, I guess, and nothing will change my mind, but I am curious.

In case you're wondering, the caf? is just something I rarely use and I don't care about. I have one in Pripyat and that's enough for me. :p

Funnily enough I was thinking of doing the same thing in my 2nd town. I also can't think of a good place to put the cafe so it helps.

I don't see why you can't get a perfect town without the cafe. I seem to remember it took me ages to get the cafe in Laputa and I'm pretty sure I had built the flower clock before I built the cafe.

you don't need the cafe at all, you can get perfect town status with nothing but yellow benches. i've done it. i think i had 12 at the time. it was a couple of years ago so i'm not exactly sure on the number, but they were definitely the only PWPs i had.

Perfect town only depends on the number of trees and PWP's you have, and the not having junk everywhere like furniture just laying around. So you can do whichever PWP's you want and don't have to build any of the requests or anything. Like you don't HAVE to build the 2nd story of the museum or the dream suite.

Yeah, you should be fine. I've not been playing long but want the caf?... but looking on YouTube it just looks so big and out of place. :/

It won't affect your town at all! As long as you have a high number of trees and other PWP's you can still achieve perfect town status.

You need a certain amount of pwp's before you can achieve a perfect town. You had the minimal amount, it seems like, for perfect town status after building the cafe. So no, it doesn't matter what you build. Cafe or not you can still have a perfect town.

Back