• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway No longer active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to let you know that I got Gayle, so you don't have to look for her for me anymore! Thanks!

Do u still have Apollo? I thought I had him reserved!
I'd held him for you for about an hour, and your last log-in had been yesterday night. I needed to get a free space for a trade, and he was the one who chose to go. I'm sorry! I should have specified that the purpose of this thread is not for me to hold villagers that I'm not keeping for long durations. The point of the thread is cycling, and if someone is seeking the villager that's moving out they'll be notified and will have dibs pretty much.

xsheimii, I see that you gave Joey to somebody in past. Is it possible that he'll appear again? :confused:

xsheimii, I see that you gave Joey to somebody in past. Is it possible that he'll appear again? :confused:
Yes. As soon as I'd cycled through 16 different villagers he has a chance to show up again. I'm pretty sure that he is cycled. ^^

Wouldyou happen to have Tank or Coco? And how many bells/what items are needed to get the villager :B
I wish I could say I do, but I don't have either at the moment. :c I have one free space, so I've put off TT'ing for today. I recently made a trade for Marshal and I'm waiting to see if they're actually going to give him up since all they've seem to do is take Julian and leave me empty handed. ;_; Once I've gotten word from them (or if I haven't by the end of today) I'll continue cycling. :c

Can you keep a lookout for Genji for me please? He's so hard to find ;~;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg and Marina too, almost forgot about her! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back