• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

No longer Bell Boom?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajpri

Austin
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
http://youtu.be/7oJy6yiatDQ?t=8m12s

GameXplain has been doing daily videos. at the timestamp 8:12 the ordinances options are:
A beautiful town.
An early-bird town.
A night-owl town.
A wealthy town.

I believe he has the North American version. so is NA back to wealthy not bell boom?

That was the option on the menu. When we heard of 'Bell Boom', Isabelle had said it. I believe 'wealthy town' is only made for the selection menu as 'Bell Boom Town' would be awkward and confusing. Whatever the case, the ordinance has the same function regardless of the name.

That was the option on the menu. When we heard of 'Bell Boom', Isabelle had said it. I believe 'wealthy town' is only made for the selection menu as 'Bell Boom Town' would be awkward and confusing. Whatever the case, the ordinance has the same function regardless of the name.

Yes, but still. Nintendo's confusing me!

Then wait until you get the game and find out for some 100% clarity c:

This is correct. Giving this a lock because leaving it open is only going to cause more confusion.

Because Isabelle is asking which kind of town you want to be. You want to be a "Wealthy Town", but the ordinance is called Bell Boom. There's a difference. If someone with the game actually picked the Wealthy Town option, you would see Bell Boom.

Also, I like how it actually says on the site... haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back