Buying done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sure, I would like regular streetlamps and the flowerbed should be a regular brick brown one.

I can do with any available colors since I've unlocked Cyrus on my second island anyway. How much tbt total for the items?
Okay so I can do everything except the flower beds, how many of each do you need? I'll buy what I can and let u know afterwards how many I have.

Okay so I can do everything except the flower beds, how many of each do you need? I'll buy what I can and let u know afterwards how many I have.
I needed at least ten streetlamps. As for the flower beds, I can also accept flower beds because I can just customize the colors via Cyrus on Harv's island is what I'm basically saying.

So I needed ten streetlamps and four flowerbeds! 😀👍

I needed at least ten streetlamps. As for the flower beds, I can also accept flower beds because I can just customize the colors via Cyrus on Harv's island is what I'm basically saying.

So I needed ten streetlamps and four flowerbeds! 😀👍
ohhh okayy okay!! and how about how many round topiary,triangular topiary, park clock,steel trash cans do you also need?

ohhh okayy okay!! and how about how many round topiary,triangular topiary, park clock,steel trash cans do you also need?
Yep, also needed those, but I just needed two steel trash cans for now. How much TBT for the total items?

Hello! Not sure if you still need it but I can give you the lighthouse :)
Oh hi, sorry for the late reply but my current priority is the streetlamps (especially the streetlamps with banners).

But you can send in the lighthouse, do you need TBT in return for the lighthouse?

I can do street lamps instead! What color/type do you want? (As long as it’s from the nook miles catalogue I can at least). Yes I would need tbt but I’m not sure what is fair. This is my first trade and I’m still trying to understand what they are
Post automatically merged:

Oh hi, sorry for the late reply but my current priority is the streetlamps (especially the streetlamps with banners).

But you can send in the lighthouse, do you need TBT in return for the lighthouse?
Also how many street lamps?

I can do street lamps instead! What color/type do you want? (As long as it’s from the nook miles catalogue I can at least). Yes I would need tbt but I’m not sure what is fair. This is my first trade and I’m still trying to understand what they are
Any color of streetlamps especially the ones you have. I can customize the color myself via Cyrus so don't worry about the color.

Also I can do 10 TBT for the 5 streetlamps if that's ok with you! ☺️(y)

Any color of streetlamps especially the ones you have. I can customize the color myself via Cyrus so don't worry about the color.

Also I can do 10 TBT for the 5 streetlamps if that's ok with you! ☺️(y)
Prefect! I’ll order them and tt real quick. Are you currently free?

Yep, also needed those, but I just needed two steel trash cans for now. How much TBT for the total items?
hey sorry for the late reply, honestly offer whatever you think is fair for everything! it will take me a while to get everything so I'll let u know!

ten streetlamps, four flowerbeds and two steel trash cans

hey sorry for the late reply, honestly offer whatever you think is fair for everything! it will take me a while to get everything so I'll let u know!

ten streetlamps, four flowerbeds and two steel trash cans
yep I'm active now, Is it ok if I offer you 50 tbt or do you need more?

yep I'm active now, Is it ok if I offer you 50 tbt or do you need more
Yeah I can do that!! Oh and since you can customize everything, do you want me to try to get the rest of the stuff on your list? Gazebo,plain party-lights arch, pergola, phone box and fire hydrant? hopefully ill have enough nook miles lmao

Yeah I can do that!! Oh and since you can customize everything, do you want me to try to get the rest of the stuff on your list? Gazebo,plain party-lights arch, pergola, phone box and fire hydrant? hopefully ill have enough nook miles lmao
sure! I can do that. Do you need additional TBT for the additional items or is 50 TBT total enough for all the items?

sure! I can do that. Do you need additional TBT for the additional items or is 50 TBT total enough for all the items?
would 80 be good for everything? let me know how many of each of the extra items you need!

Hi, how much materials do you have left? I believe someone here was able to help you with part of the materials but I don't think you updated the list? I'm confused. I can help you with them though.

Hi, how much materials do you have left? I believe someone here was able to help you with part of the materials but I don't think you updated the list? I'm confused. I can help you with them though.
I have enough materials for now, I just needed vines since that's the only material I'm lacking. But other than that, thank you for notifying me. I'll update the original post! (y)

I have enough materials for now, I just needed vines since that's the only material I'm lacking. But other than that, thank you for notifying me. I'll update the original post! (y)
Got it! I only have 36 vines which I probably don't need for anything, so I can give them to you. Maybe for 1 bell since it's only 1 stack plus 6 vines.

Got it! I only have 36 vines which I probably don't need for anything, so I can give them to you. Maybe for 1 bell since it's only 1 stack plus 6 vines.
Yea, sure. I can do with only 36 vines. Are the 3 stacks of vines plus 6 vines total to 6 tbt total for the vines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back