Buying done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is all that I needed, and I'm definitely ok with 80 TBT!

lmk when you're ready or active for trading.
Alright I have everything ready!! Lmk when your ready for me to drop everything off!!

Yea, sure. I can do with only 36 vines. Are the 3 stacks of vines plus 6 vines total to 6 tbt total for the vines?
I don't have 3 stacks. That would be 90 vines already, lol. So 1 stack is 30 vines and I have 6 vines in addition for a total of 36 vines, which is why I'm charging only 1 TBT.

Alright I have everything ready!! Lmk when your ready for me to drop everything off!!
Sure, the 80 tbt is now sent and I'll open the gates and send you the dodo code right away!
I don't have 3 stacks. That would be 90 vines already, lol. So 1 stack is 30 vines and I have 6 vines in addition for a total of 36 vines, which is why I'm charging only 1 TBT.
oops, sorry that I misread that part. I'll send you 1 tbt, lmk when you're ready for trade.

I'm ready now! The code is J6163. When you're done with the other trade you can pick up the vines on my island.
Yep, I'm done with one trade! I'll clean up the inventory first then I'll head over to your island.

hi! i've got a bunch of extras now that i'm done with my island. let me know how many of each u want!

round topiary x20
triangular topiary x20
streetlamp with banners x10
flower bed x20
gazebo x5
phone box x10
pergola x10

hi! i've got a bunch of extras now that i'm done with my island. let me know how many of each u want!

round topiary x20
triangular topiary x20
streetlamp with banners x10
flower bed x20
gazebo x5
phone box x10
pergola x10
Oh hi, sorry for the late reply. But I would like all of them. How much TBT total for the listed Nook Mile items?

no worries! idk like 3 tbt each if that sounds okay?
How much TBT total for all the items would that round up? I just want to check the total amount of TBT before I send in the TBT.
I think I've lost count to how many TBT total for the nook mile items when multiplied by 3 😅

How much TBT total for all the items would that round up? I just want to check the total amount of TBT before I send in the TBT.
I think I've lost count to how many TBT total for the nook mile items when multiplied by 3 😅
haha thats okay. it would be 285tbt! let me know if you're ready to trade :>

Bumping this again because I needed the plaza furniture for the future park area this time.

Also needed the plain party lights arch so there's that. The original post has been updated but here's a rundown on the updated list:
  • plain party-lights arch (dark wood) (multiple)
  • lighthouse (yellow)
  • streetlight (green and brown, multiple)
  • Plaza game stand (x2 classic)
  • Plaza arch (classic)
  • Plaza ferris wheel (classic)
  • Plaza merry-go-round (classic)
  • Plaza teacup ride (classic)
  • Plaza train (classic)

hi again! i can get all those items for u. for the streetlight, did u mean curved or round streetlight? 0:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back