100% (150) +
I am looking for the recipes for the following:
  • Golden Candlestick
  • Golden Casket
  • Golden Seat
  • Golden Wall
  • Golden Floor
  • Golden Urn
And two stacks of gold nuggets. I’ll pay 2 TBT for every recipe, and 1 TBT per stack

At the same time, I’m looking for more Nook Miles Tickets. I’m gonna need 100 of them, for 1 TBT each.

Hi, I can help you with the gold nuggets and maybe the recipes. I'm currently out and I don't have my Switch with me ATM, so I'll let you know what I have as soon as I get home.
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I can help you with the gold nuggets and maybe the recipes. I'm currently out and I don't have my Switch with me ATM, so I'll let you know what I have as soon as I get home.
I'm back! Unfortunately, I don't have the recipes you're looking for, but I can spare you two golden nugget stacks. LMK if you're free.

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

I'm back! Unfortunately, I don't have the recipes you're looking for, but I can spare you two golden nugget stacks. LMK if you're free.
I’n currently working on catching a certain fish and deep sea catches. When I’m done, I’ll be ready.

Back