Nookingtons?

In grade 3 we don't have grades for work.

Justin125 said:
In grade 3 we don't have grades for work.
*gets that creepy feeling like I shouldn't be talking to you again*

-__-

Algebra should not exist. Its annoying and pointless. On the other hand...
history. Thats something to talk about.

j/k Bul

History teaches the flaws and sucesses of the past. It is not always reliable.

Algebra is used in manythings as well though. Think of the simplest form...
If 1+x=2 then x must equal 1.

think of all the technology we have that wouldn't work without much of whaty is in algebra.

There are useless things in math don't get me wrong but most has a purpose.

However rather than History I love science. If History teaches the past Science is attempting to show the future. I want to try to get a job that helps advance science someday.

SPORGE27 said:

think of all the technology we have that wouldn't work without much of whaty is in algebra.

However rather than History I love science. If History teaches the past Science is attempting to show the future. I want to try to get a job that helps advance science someday.

:eek: Another science lover!

I'm in love with biology..

:wub:

BULERIAS said:
SPORGE27 said:

:eek: Another science lover!

I'm in love with biology..

science rules!! also, history actualy is only our best guess at what happened.

SPORGE27 said:

Your right. History shows the flaws and sucess of the past. With this, we advance are selves to be better thn that. We learn from our mistakes. This applies to Science as well. Scientists learnd that, form history, you can't do many things. This has them further whatthey can do because they nknow not to attempt the fallen inventions. Science is the future. It learns from history, as we learn from the past. Algebra does help science. We can't get around that...i jut hate it with a passin.

SPORGE27 said:

Very well said Sporge. You know, I never though about Science showing the future. Actually, I like both Science and History.

UltraByte said:
To get Nookingtons, you have to get someone from another town to buy from his store. You don't have to buy a lot more for this one.
Oh yeah, I forgot that... You must have an out-of-town visitor buy something... And buy/sell 125,000 Bells worth of stuff.

Back