• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nook's Cranny

KirbyHugger8D

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I don't know if anybody will know this, but do we still have to work at Nook's Cranny in the beginning of the game. I always liked my job there. It was something to do and sometimes the people would give you stuff in return. Oh, and another question I have is, will Harriet have her salon in the strip mall?

We can not confirm that at all, Nook's Cranny might not even be in town, but I would assume Harriet has her salon in the mall, it wouldn't make sense for her to go back to Nookingtons or anything.

NO NOOK'S CRANNY! My life is doomed! Out of all of the trailers I have watched not one of them contained Timmy, Tommy, on Nook's Cranny. It was such a big part of all of the other games I doubt they would take it away.

NO NOOK'S CRANNY! My life is doomed! Out of all of the trailers I have watched not one of them contained Timmy, Tommy, on Nook's Cranny. It was such a big part of all of the other games I doubt they would take it away.

When I said it might not be in town, I meant it might be in the mall, the newest trailer shows Timmy worked at a shop that looks like Nook's Cranny most likely is, but it showed the player going to the mall to get there, so we don't know where it is exactly located yet.

When I said it might not be in town, I meant it might be in the mall, the newest trailer shows Timmy worked at a shop that looks like Nook's Cranny most likely is, but it showed the player going to the mall to get there, so we don't know where it is exactly located yet.

That makes sense. So does that mean Able Sisters is in there too? I wonder if it will still upgrade also. If its in the mall and it upgrades it would make sense for them all to upgrade.

It's been speculated pretty highly that we won't have to work for Nook's Cranny when we make a new town.

In response to that, we'll most likely have some sort of tutorial where we're introduced to the features of being mayor.

well, super pengunin, i thought the trailers was just in japan, where the first game, animal forest, only released in japan came from

well, super pengunin, i thought the trailers was just in japan, where the first game, animal forest, only released in japan came from

so, that really doesn't mean anything, NA and EU are getting the game as well.
Japan isn't going to spend time translating the video into English and other languages.

I have a feeling when you move into town, you'll have to work for Timmy/Tommy. After all, Tom Nook sells you the house again (Most likely!) and wants to know if you can handle it. Plus, the secretary (Maybe Tortimer) will probably wanna know if you can handle the mayor job.

That would be weird considering Nook's Cranny isn't in the village anymore, it's up in the "city" or whatever it's called in this game.

I am curious as to how the starting tutorial will go though, in terms of money.

Now that i think about it i doubt that we will work for timmy/timmey. I mean now that it is in the shopping mall thing what would make that store so special that they get the mayor of future mayor as an employ?

It might not even be in the mall, cause it would be very inconvienent to go all the way there to sell, it may of just made it look that way.

There is a shop with Timmy/Tommy, and a furniture store run by a pink llama. The Pink llama store will most likely be in the city, because it is only furniture. Shizu will probably give you the tutorial on how to be mayor

There is a shop with Timmy/Tommy, and a furniture store run by a pink llama. The Pink llama store will most likely be in the city, because it is only furniture. Shizu will probably give you the tutorial on how to be mayor

It's actually a thrift store, and she's an alpaca. It's also been confirmed that it's in the village, not the city.

It is, where?
Oh and I want the end of the month raffles to return, but I don't think they will because the point system somewhat replaced it.

Back