• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nook's Cranny

It is, where?
Oh and I want the end of the month raffles to return, but I don't think they will because the point system somewhat replaced it.

The Famitsu magazine. The only little part I got to translate was the part about Lisa and that she owned a thrift store in the village.
Which is why I'm also going to assume Nook's Cranny is in the city, because the thrift store took it's place in the village. But that's just guessing.

I just thought of something. Maybe the thrift store and Nook's are both in the village, but the thrift store has furniture from other animals houses that they sold there. That way there is a chance to get cool items from a neighbor's house

Yeah the thrift store could be in the town, but we sell stuff there? and then she'll be like "Can I display this item?" and it will just be too much.

Yeah the thrift store could be in the town, but we sell stuff there? and then she'll be like "Can I display this item?" and it will just be too much.
Not necessarily us, I meant the animals. And I dont see how it would be too much, It would kind of be like the AH in city folk

I'm not sure how it will work. But Nook's is still there, so I would assume you still sell things there.

I'm not sure how it will work. But Nook's is still there, so I would assume you still sell things there.

If it's in the mall that's way too much of a hassle, especially going from the beach(where the main money is earned) up the ramp, possibly up ANOTHER ramp and then entering the pathway to the mall, wait for it to load, find Nook's store, sell, then go back to the beach and repeat.

If it's in the mall that's way too much of a hassle, especially going from the beach(where the main money is earned) up the ramp, possibly up ANOTHER ramp and then entering the pathway to the mall, wait for it to load, find Nook's store, sell, then go back to the beach and repeat.

I dunno then. Nook's might be in the village, but so far we haven't had any verification of where it'll be.
Hopefully in the village.

Back