• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Note-in-a-bottles?

Jir

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
Does anyone know if note-in-a-bottles are in the game? This was a cool little feature in Wild World I really liked and I'm wondering if anyone knows if it is returning. It would be really neat if we could send these out and receive them by Streetpass. Thanks! :)

I'm wondering this too

but i havent seen them so i doubt it

Bottle mails did worked in Animal Crossing: Wild World since the game's tag mode supports a very few kilobytes of data. I think that a lot of people used this to let the strangers know about themselves.

The StreetPass function of Animal Crossing: New Leaf is basically a souped-up version of what I said above, minus the bottle mail itself. You don't have to leave the game running on for that anymore, you get model houses from the strangers you came across. Heck, there's a bit more interactivity in there! So, Nintendo probably thought that bottle mail felt kinda useless in that regard, I guess...

I wished that before you need to use StreetPass, you need to type a message. When you get their house, you can see that message when you walk in their house

Back