• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Notes from Naniwaya #1

issitohbi

❀ galaxy princess .:*・°☆
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Yellow Candy
Ancient Candle
Haloka | Naniwaya

December 18, 2016
Campsite Visitor(s): Pavé
Events: Redd's Gallery​

I've been thinking of blogging here for a while, but I'm new so I doubt anyone would read. I've decided to use the same format as user MyVisionIsDying because I only like when things look neat & since I can't choose a layout or anything, this is the second best thing!

When I made my wishlist I never thought I would get anything off of it, at least not soon. But I've actually gotten a bunch of things just trading and buying from people!

Aquarius Urn: Odd, my dead father was an Aquarius, and I still haven't gotten an urn for his remains. This adds a personal touch to my/Haloka's bedroom!

Kiki and Lala Wall: I'm using this set among different rooms, but now I have another wall to make another cute room!

Lovely Phone: Is this not the most coveted item when it comes to those that have played ACNL for a while? lol Hope this helps my tripping issue

Nutcracker: The Nutcracker has been my favorite ballet since 2001 when I got Barbie in the Nutcracker for Christmas and saw the New York Ballet version. I needed this...

Rocking Horse: For my fairy-tale/cute play room of course. Should I make this a child's room and include a cradle and mobile?​

What are the top items on your wishlist? Leave the link/list to me & I may grant a wish or two!

Find mine here~

Ahhh, I never thought the layout of my blog entries would inspire someone! :)

Sounds cool to what you're doing to your house! ^_^

Also, I don't think I really have a wishlist of items (and consdering I've got my new town, I think i still want the element of struggling to get things for my house to make it how I want it ).

We don't get notifications for comments on blogs? o: I barely saw this.

Thank you~ I think it's definitely cool to do the whole ~everything from scratch~ so I hope you'll blog about how that's going! I think I've bought almost everything I need just in the forums here TT__TT

Back