Buying Halloween stuff? (WIP)

sent a quirky new friend your way! :3
i realized you might have wanted a specific message so lmk if you had something in mind and send it to me so i can add a message and send it back to ya c:
Yeah, I had a message in mind for it actually. Something like... This doll is just as quirky as its owner.
I'll send it back shortly. :D

I have a pokeball. Would be happy to trade for event wand 💜
Thank you for your offer! I still need to think about it though, and I currently have set my collectible priorities on buying a black feather anyway.

i have a glam heart balloon that i can trade for tbt or fair collectibles? :unsure:
Thank you Hyoon! I have a Balloon Dog and whatever's in my wallet, I hope that's good enough! If not that's fine :D

Thank you Hyoon! I have a Balloon Dog and whatever's in my wallet, I hope that's good enough! If not that's fine :D
i would do a 1:1 trade for like a blue frag but yeah not particularly interested in more balloons right now 😩

i have a hot heart balloon i can sell! does 750tbt sound okay? trying to gauge what other people have been selling them for lol

Hi, just thinking. I have a hot heart balloon and would love to trade for a 12 ticket star fragment?

Ahh two offers!! Guess I'll have to pick one.
i have a hot heart balloon i can sell! does 750tbt sound okay? trying to gauge what other people have been selling them for lol
Hey JellyBeans! This is good, however I unfortunately have to turn it down because I'm saving up TBT at the moment and Roxxy's offer is more enticing to me. Thank you and I hope your hot heart finds a new home!

Hi, just thinking. I have a hot heart balloon and would love to trade for a 12 ticket star fragment?
That could work! What color do you want?

Ahh two offers!! Guess I'll have to pick one.

Hey JellyBeans! This is good, however I unfortunately have to turn it down because I'm saving up TBT at the moment and Roxxy's offer is more enticing to me. Thank you and I hope your hot heart finds a new home!

That could work! What color do you want?
Can I have a blue fragment please? Do you want a message on your heart? 💜

Edit: sent message can be changed ❣️

Last edited:
Back