• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

Thanks Nicole but I'm using a different 3ds and game, dropped my copy of my main game somewhere and can't find it so I'm using a different 3ds with ACNL downloaded on the system. So here my details for now until I find my main game:

Name - Kalien
Town - Faerie
Friend code - 1092-3433-8085

I would like to order:
Golden furniture set - 5TBT
3 extra wall torches - 9 TBT
2 Thrones - 4 TBT
Royal crown - 2 TBT
Crown - 2 TBT
Golden Tool Set - 3 TBT
10 Golden Roses - 20 TBT
3 Cupcakes - 15 TBT
Astrological Furniture Set - 5 TBT
Firewood - 5 TBT
Flower Fairy Wig and Wand - 10 TBT
Striped Wetsuit - 3 TBT

Total 83 TBT, hope that's right.

Guess that's it for now but I will be ordering more items if that's ok?
Thanks again :blush:

Order: Makeup case, 6 Wetsuits (Black, blue, green, orange, striped, white), silver tool set, Mint's pic, Crazy at the Caribbean bundle
Question, by all villager pics, do you mean the Sanrio villagers as well? If so, I'd like to order pics of Chai, Chelsea, Marty, Rilla, Toby, and ?toile as well.
Name: Maddie
Town: Psyche
FC: sidebar!
Total amount in TBT: 53 if you can't get the Sanrio pics, 65 if you can ^^

Hello! Can I get a standing tv, 24 hour shop clock, hanger rack, donut cushion, sweets bookcase, Wendell's painting, sloppy stereo, and a desk mirror. Each one is an unorderable, so I think it would be 24 tbt.

Thanks!

Thanks Nicole but I'm using a different 3ds and game, dropped my copy of my main game somewhere and can't find it so I'm using a different 3ds with ACNL downloaded on the system. So here my details for now until I find my main game:

Name - Kalien
Town - Faerie

I would like to order:
2 Thrones - 4 TBT
Royal crown - 2 TBT
Crown - 2 TBT
Golden Tool Set - 3 TBT
10 Golden Roses - 20 TBT
3 Cupcakes - 15 TBT
Firewood - 5 TBT
Striped Wetsuit - 3 TBT

Sorry Nicole but can I add the lovely phone to my order?
Bringing it to 86 TBT I think.

Hello! Can I get a standing tv, 24 hour shop clock, hanger rack, donut cushion, sweets bookcase, Wendell's painting, sloppy stereo, and a desk mirror. Each one is an unorderable, so I think it would be 24 tbt.

Thanks!

As you're new here, I would greatly appreciate it if you would fill the form out.

HTML:
Order:
Name:
Town:
FC:
Total amount in TBT:

Order: Golden Tool Set, White Wetsuit
Name: Mel
Town: Downtown
FC: Sidebar~
Total amount in TBT: 6

Order: FELYNE'S RV, 3 squid bumpers
Name: jake
Town: wildtown
FC: 2982-1757-0346
Total amount in TBT: 45?

Order: 5 pink lillies and 5 white lillies
Name: Izzy
Town: Akuma
FC: 2466-5617-5268
Total amount in TBT: 10

Order: Cafe - interior theme
Name: Val
Town: Meraki
FC: sidebar
Total amount in TBT: 40
Could i also pick up? ty!

Name - Kalien
Town - Faerie

I would like to order:
2 Thrones - 4 TBT
Royal crown - 2 TBT
Crown - 2 TBT
Golden Tool Set - 3 TBT
10 Golden Roses - 20 TBT
3 Cupcakes - 15 TBT
Firewood - 5 TBT
Striped Wetsuit - 3 TBT

Order: Makeup case, 6 Wetsuits (Black, blue, green, orange, striped, white), silver tool set, Mint's pic, Crazy at the Caribbean bundle
Question, by all villager pics, do you mean the Sanrio villagers as well? If so, I'd like to order pics of Chai, Chelsea, Marty, Rilla, Toby, and ?toile as well.
Name: Maddie
Town: Psyche
FC: sidebar!
Total amount in TBT: 53 if you can't get the Sanrio pics, 65 if you can ^^

All of these are ready now!

@MadMonsterMaddie, I have included the Sanrio villager pics for you.

@Arjh, the lovely phone was added to your order as requested.

Hi again! Completely forgot to order something T-T
Order: 5 red lillies
Name: Izzy
Town: Akuma
FC: 2466-5617-5268
Total amount in TBT: 5

Order: 50 Blue Roses (Color Scheme) 10 Cedar Trees
Name: Ian
Town: Blue Bay
FC: Side Bar
Total amount in TBT: 70 TBT

Thank you sooooo much!!!

Hello! I'm back for more items I'm missing from my catalog. :) Thanks so much!

Order:
Orderables - Floral Knit Dress, Green-Bar Shirt, Lemon Gingham Tee, Lime Dress, Ribbon Dress, Tulip Tee & Vogue Dress, please.
Unorderables - Blossom Lamp, Carp Banner, Circle Banner, General?s Fan, General?s Stool, Hinaningyo, Kokeshi Doll, Shogi Piece & Tokonoma, please.
Town: Cutetown
FC: Sig or Sidebar
Total amount in TBT: 14 TBT for Orderables + 27 TBT for Unorderables = 41 TBT in total (I think...)

Hello! I'm back for more items I'm missing from my catalog. :) Thanks so much!

Order:
Orderables - Floral Knit Dress, Green-Bar Shirt, Lemon Gingham Tee, Lime Dress, Ribbon Dress, Tulip Tee & Vogue Dress, please.
Unorderables - Blossom Lamp, Carp Banner, Circle Banner, General’s Fan, General’s Stool, Hinaningyo, Kokeshi Doll, Shogi Piece & Tokonoma, please.
Town: Cutetown
FC: Sig or Sidebar
Total amount in TBT: 14 TBT for Orderables + 27 TBT for Unorderables = 41 TBT in total (I think...)

Nice to see you again! You mentioned a shoji piece in your list of unorderables, would this be the shoji bench, shoji screen or both?

Nice to see you again! You mentioned a shoji piece in your list of unorderables, would this be the shoji bench, shoji screen or both?

I didn't even know those shoji items existed. (Their cool though! Ponders ordering them in the future...) I was looking for this item:

shogi-piece.jpg
On MoriDB it's just listed as "Shogi Piece". I'm very sorry for the confusion.

Would it be possible to add 1 more item to my order? If so could I add the Ringside Seating for another 3 TBT? That would bring my total to 44 TBT. I'd be happy to update my original order or fill out a new order form with this included if you'd like. Thank you!

Hey again. Just wondering if you’d sell IGB for TBT. I know you don’t have it listed, just wondering :)

Hi Nicole sorry to bother you again but would it possible to get the following:

Pirate ship set (I don't need carpet and flooring so would it be possible to get an extra ship cannon instead?) - 5 TBT
Bottled ship - 5TBT
Star sign set (Aries rocking chair, cancer table etc) - 5 TBT
Rainbow screen - 2 TBT
The following villager pics: Merengue, Stitches, Wendy, Freya, Static and Marshall - 12 TBT

Total - 29 TBT

Is it possible to get any NPC pics?

would it be possible to get one or two silver shovels? and if so how much would it be? would love 2 if possible

Order:
Golden tool set

Name:
Alissa

Town name:
Roselake

Friendcode:
Sidebar

Total TBT: 3 TBT

I didn't even know those shoji items existed. (Their cool though! Ponders ordering them in the future...) I was looking for this item:

View attachment 219605
On MoriDB it's just listed as "Shogi Piece". I'm very sorry for the confusion.

Would it be possible to add 1 more item to my order? If so could I add the Ringside Seating for another 3 TBT? That would bring my total to 44 TBT. I'd be happy to update my original order or fill out a new order form with this included if you'd like. Thank you!

I can't say I have one of those, Val! :(

Item has been added and is ready to be claimed!

- - - Post Merge - - -

would it be possible to get one or two silver shovels? and if so how much would it be? would love 2 if possible

Is 2 tbt sufficient?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Nicole sorry to bother you again but would it possible to get the following:

Pirate ship set (I don't need carpet and flooring so would it be possible to get an extra ship cannon instead?) - 5 TBT
Bottled ship - 5TBT
Star sign set (Aries rocking chair, cancer table etc) - 5 TBT
Rainbow screen - 2 TBT
The following villager pics: Merengue, Stitches, Wendy, Freya, Static and Marshall - 12 TBT

Total - 29 TBT

Is it possible to get any NPC pics?

Yes, NPC pics are listed the same price as the regular ones. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey again. Just wondering if you’d sell IGB for TBT. I know you don’t have it listed, just wondering :)

How many bells are you looking for? I have roughly 60 Mil in the bank.

Back