Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

on her profile it says last time she was on was the 30 of last month. ive been wondering the same thing too

Are you ready to drop things off at my town? It's been weeks.

on her profile it says last time she was on was the 30 of last month. ive been wondering the same thing too

I honestly would give Nicole more time; her shop is many years old now so I am very sure she will get back to us as soon as she can. ;) She could have something going on in her life for all we know so all we can do is be patient and be understanding if that is the case. :)

I honestly would give Nicole more time; her shop is many years old now so I am very sure she will get back to us as soon as she can. ;) She could have something going on in her life for all we know so all we can do is be patient and be understanding if that is the case. :)

i wasnt saying anything bad or rushing her at all, i was just hoping she is ok and shes not bad sick or something.

Order: 1 golden tool set
Name: Tyler
Town: Memes
FC: Sidebar
Total amount in TBT: 3 TBT

i wasnt saying anything bad or rushing her at all, i was just hoping she is ok and shes not bad sick or something.

It's all good, I wasn't assuming or implying the intentions of your post (I only included your post because you mentioned the last time she was online). I hope she is ok too and I was just hoping my post would help anyone feeling impatient to be be patient! :)

Still alive, everyone! But I must thank you for your concerns, I truly appreciate it. :D

I will respond to any queries within the thread on one to one, and I will VM to those individually once orders are ready.
See you all soon!

Hi it?s me again! I was wondering if I could place another order if so here?s the form :)

Order: Fairy Bottle if available
Name: Erin
Town: Feuille
FC: Side bar <<
Total amount in TBT: 5

Order: Kitchen corner, Kitchen counter, Kitchen dishwasher, Kitchen island, Kitchen refrigerator, Kitchen stove, Kitchen wall, Veggie basket, microwave, Cans, Cheese, Cutting-board set, Dinnerware, Frying pan, Afternoon-tea set, modern cash register, Chocolate fountain, Jukebox, Menu chalkboard, Sushi Menuboard, Hot-snack case, Steamed-bun case, Cup of tea x4, Bread basket, tea table, pink wood floor ||| Bring on the Bushes
Name: Hula
Town: Pearl
FC: 3566 1783 4982
Total amount in TBT: 108 (I think. You may want to double check lol)

Order: kitchen counter, waiting room bench and glass partition
Name: Jose
Town: ocaso
FC: sidebar
Total amount in TBT: 15

Hello! I was wondering how much it'll cost per axe?
I didn't wanna buy a tool set, just axes :)

Thanks!

Order: Daisy Meadow (Saharah flooring), Heavy Tome, Lunar Horizon, Museum Clock, Observatory Floor, Stack of Books
Name: Yulia
Town: Noche
Total amount in TBT: 30 TBT

Thank you!

Order:Mega Let's Get Lucky!
Name: Faith
Town: Daybreak
FC:3840-8845-5237
Total amount in TBT:100tbt

Last edited:
Hi it?s me again! I was wondering if I could place another order if so here?s the form :)

Order: Kitchen corner, Kitchen counter, Kitchen dishwasher, Kitchen island, Kitchen refrigerator, Kitchen stove, Kitchen wall, Veggie basket, microwave, Cans, Cheese, Cutting-board set, Dinnerware, Frying pan, Afternoon-tea set, modern cash register, Chocolate fountain, Jukebox, Menu chalkboard, Sushi Menuboard, Hot-snack case, Steamed-bun case, Cup of tea x4, Bread basket, tea table, pink wood floor ||| Bring on the Bushes
FC: 3566 1783 4982
Total amount in TBT: 108 (I think. You may want to double check lol)

Thanks for ordering. I'll get to these tonight and will VM once ready :)

Hi it’s me again! I was wondering if I could place another order if so here’s the form :)

Hello! I was wondering how much it'll cost per axe?
I didn't wanna buy a tool set, just axes :)

Thanks!

Hi reririx! I suppose it depends how many you're after as well as the type (regular, silver, gold). :)

Order: Kitchen Counter 3x, Round Cloth Table 2x, Warming Buffet, Checkout Counter
FC: Sidebar
Total amount in TBT: 19

Forgot some stuff lol

Hi, lmk if you're around to sell me some hydrangea shoots please? I'd like 50 blue and 50 pink if possible - that would be 200 TBT, right? Please and thanks! (Please like this message so I get a notification, think PMs are full!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order:50 blue hydrangeas, 50 pink hydrangeas
Name: Indi
Town: Vinewood
FC: 1822-5612-3130
Total amount in TBT: 200?

sorry but if its not too much to ask can i order this again? im trying to redo my path and im lining them with these, one bush one empty space, like that and i thought i would have enough but nope. thanks

Order: 2 bring on the bushes
Name: christy
Town: willow
Total amount in TBT: 60

Back