Shop •~*Ribbon Signature Shop*~• {closed for renovations}

ok! shall i pay you now or later?

Now is good c:
You can wait if you like, but I cannot begin until I receive the payment. So if it's your turn and you haven't sent the TBT, I will have to put your request on hold D:

Last edited:
Bump!
4 slots still open~
I am on mobile now, but am almost done with the next signature c:

Sent out mockup to KaraNari for her sig.--
5 slots now open (all on wait list)

Hi! Remember me? The one you gave that free signature to? I'm going to request a signature, since while I really like the one you gave me, I want it to have it with the options I want. Thanks. Here's my order form.
Username: ADanishMuffin
Mayor Name: Raffy
Town Name: Aspertia
Background: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt4n87NYn11qmvaoo.gif
Shape: Is the rounded rectangle the same size as the regular rectangle? If yes, I'll order that, but if no, I'll choose the oval.
Animations?: yep
Color: Ummm none? not sure where you put it if you choose a background
Scalloped Edges?: no
Dreamies: Kid Cat, Stitches, Lopez, Static, Lucky, Apple, Molly (obtained), Bree (obtained), Mira (obtained)
~ No Names
Chibi?: none
Any extras?: villager key- gold rose= obtained (if you don't have that, then just a blue rose.) (do you have the sprite for that?), do you think you can put a small thing in the corner that says my timezone, which is GMT + 08:00? FC is 2595-1306-4237. Also, please position my dreamies on the
background as if they were there, not just on top.
- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll send the 100 TBT when you reply.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or does the color mean the one outlining the villager?

Last edited:
Hi! Remember me? The one you gave that free signature to? I'm going to request a signature, since while I really like the one you gave me, I want it to have it with the options I want. Thanks. Here's my order form.
Username: ADanishMuffin
Mayor Name: Raffy
Town Name: Aspertia
Background: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt4n87NYn11qmvaoo.gif
Shape: Is the rounded rectangle the same size as the regular rectangle? If yes, I'll order that, but if no, I'll choose the oval.
Animations?: yep
Color: Ummm none? not sure where you put it if you choose a background
Scalloped Edges?: no
Dreamies: Kid Cat, Stitches, Lopez, Static, Lucky, Apple, Molly (obtained), Bree (obtained), Mira (obtained)
~ No Names
Chibi?: none
Any extras?: villager key- gold rose= obtained (if you don't have that, then just a blue rose.) (do you have the sprite for that?), do you think you can put a small thing in the corner that says my timezone, which is GMT + 08:00? FC is 2595-1306-4237

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll send the 100 TBT when you reply.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or does the color mean the one outlining the villager?

The total for that will be 119 TBT~ 8 TBT per extra (x3), Animations for 15 TBT, and base price is 80 TBT:blush:
The color is like the text color and villager outline color. You can choose up to 2 (I need to change the form). Also, I do have the gold rose and the rounded rectangle is the same size with the 4 corners rounded off

Oh, I think I'll choose navy blue for my color. I will also get the rounded rectangle. The total price is 119 bells, right? I'l send it now.

Bump!
4 slots now open~
I'm still working on Mega_Cabbage's signature, and should complete the mockup tomorrow morning

Hi, if you haven't started mine yet, can I change somethings? The changes I want to make are:
Background: http://giphy.com/gifs/sspb5QbRZ41he
color: grey/silverish or navy blue- whichever looks better to you.
Extras: the same, but blue roses instead of gold roses= obtained.
If you do do these changes, will I have to pay extra? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, if you haven't started mine yet, can I change somethings? The changes I want to make are:
Background: http://giphy.com/gifs/sspb5QbRZ41he
color: grey/silverish or navy blue- whichever looks better to you.
Extras: the same, but blue roses instead of gold roses= obtained.
If you do do these changes, will I have to pay extra? Thanks.

Sure! I haven't started yours yet, so I can definitely make those changes!:)

Ahh, your freebie thread was closed so I couldn't comment! Thank you so so much for my signature, it is so amazing and perfect, I love it! :) I'll recommend everyone to come to you! :D

Back