• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

North America • Tier's Amiibo Trading Post • WELCOME AMIIBO SERIES UPDATE! •

Hm, I'd honestly like to trade a SP for another SP. x.x Do you have anything else to trade perhaps?

That's the only one on your list I see that I have. How about Bluebear for Nate?

Almost done! Please help me finish my collection! ;-;

Large update, please come check it out. First page, first post is ALWAYS updated.

Only need Isabelle to finish my collection now! Please come trade!!

031 - Sheldon
074 - Cobb
098 - Roald

I unfortunately do NOT have an isabelle for you, however, I am seeking Sheldon, Cobb and Roald.. I was wondering if you might be interested in the 7-11 DLC for them? Please PM me. Even if you have the set just so I know, thanks :)
EDIT; ALL 7-11 DLC; Not just the few items from Filly

Last edited:
I unfortunately do NOT have an isabelle for you, however, I am seeking Sheldon, Cobb and Roald.. I was wondering if you might be interested in the 7-11 DLC for them? Please PM me. Even if you have the set just so I know, thanks :)
EDIT; ALL 7-11 DLC; Not just the few items from Filly

Hmm... How do you go about giving someone DLC?

Hmm... How do you go about giving someone DLC?

Sorry for the late reply.

I would just place the items in villager A's house. Then save and leave.
Visit Villager A and invite over whatever villager whose card I'd send you, and then simply scan the card again and it would "remember" the furniture.

When you got the Amiibo card in the mail, you would scan them with the amiibo phone as normal, and in the space where "new" items would be the Japanese DLC would be there too :)

Last edited:
Hmmm, I am mildly interested. Which cards would you be sending me? I may be willing to do this.

Last edited:
Hmmm, I am mildly interested. Which cards would you be sending me? I may be willing to do this.

The only card I need that you have now is Sheldon 031. I would be willing to trade 1:1
These are the non-special cards I have left that aren't up for trade. Just let me know.

Al 025
Rasher 029
Bluebear 032 x2
Bill 033
Winnie 046
Poppy 052
Mint 063
Pudge 064
Midge 065
Biff 070
Yuka 071
Axel 090 x2
Walker 100

Updated my current stock! Still looking for Isabelle!

Updated my current stock, again. Possibly looking for DLC as trade!

Back