• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Oakridge Returns!

Hey there! I'm new here, so this is a new thing to me, but it sounds like something I might like to be a part of. :D FC: 5327-2352-8543

I added you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, welcome back. I wasn't around before but your Brigade sounds good, I'll keep an eye out on that restarting :)

I added you also to my 3ds. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to join ^-^

I'll keep you in check then. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be honest I can't wait to restart the OakRidge Brigade. People were happy getting the extra hand on their games, and that was my personal reward when I was helping to find items and give them out, or make cloths designs for them. Just knowing that you;ve helped make someones gameplay easier and fun is the best feeling <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, to note... for those people who are Assassin Creed Fans? I made the Desmond hoodies yesterday in my game. I made the white one and black one (both with the eagles on the back.) They look awesome, and if anyone is interested in a copy then tell me, and i'll go to your town and give them to you. My character is currently wearing the black one.

Last edited:
Wish I could visit... But alas, tonight is date night with the wife. Haha! Can you imagine? "You canceled our date for WHAT?" BAHAHAHA!!!

All this is bunk! My game had a fatal crash when trying to work on a butterfly discovery tour and here Mr.Resetti is giving me hell over it?!

my 3DSXL crashed at least 4 times yesterday, so i lost a ton of work from that. It was work toward the OakRidge Bergade, too. Some people got a sneak peek at the "hangout" sections on my land as well. So you guys havent been forgotten. It is just going to take some time recovering from all of this crashing out.

Last edited:
Within a 20 minute span, my game fatally crashed 6 times. Somethings wrong with my island portion of the game. I called Nintendo about it and they said they will look into it via the next update (whenever that is.)

OakRidge is coming along nicely. Im trying to make my town worthy of company before I start making the thread up. So far im making 3 hangout spots--with two in a park im building... and the last by my house. A camp site area for story telling, and i acquired the QR-reader in the clothing shop for those who did not get that far yet.

Back