• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Oakwood Shenanigans Day 4-7- Playing Catch-up

Moonlight-

PEANUT!!!!!!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Happy Home Designer Token
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Sorry guys, I've been busy for the past few days and haven't had time to write in my blog. There will still be no photos.

Anyway, the day after I got 100%, I was able to stark working on PWPs! I decided to give the campsite a try, and it only took me a couple of days to raise the money for it. I made the incredibly short speech of 'On to the next project!', and decided to work on the yellow bench.

I'm really starting to warm up to Rodney now. Today he decided to come over to my house and even attempted to eat my watermelon chair. Overall, he thought my house was simple and cute.

Over the past few days, Baabara, Fuchsia and Egbert moved in. I'm happy with all of them, especially Fuchsia since apparently her name in the Japanese version of the game is Jessica.

Today there was a tent up at the campsite. It turns out Al was in there. I know a lot of people absolutely HATE him, but to be honest, I actually don't mind him. He is currently in my City Folk town and is one of my original villagers. I guess he started to grow on me. I decided against persuading him to move in, but I did play two games with him. I got a capsule-toy machine for free and he took my ranch tea table.

Today Rocco asked me to get some fruit for him. That was a silly thing to ask since he was RIGHT in front of an apple tree. He could have just gotten it himself! Despite Rocco's laziness, I decided to get one for him anyway. He rewarded me with a bad plaid tee, telling me it was not bad at all. Um...that doesn't make sense!

I ended the game after that.

Back