• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

OCM SB - TBT ARTWork

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
OddsSketchbook.jpg

OddCrazyMe's SketchBook!

Hey everyone! As you know not everyone is good at making sigs so I just wanted to show you that I have somewhat artistic talent. Ignore the Banner. I just sketched it up right before I posted this. Not that great. _________________________________________________Drawings!

TBT Banner: http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r46/Odd...TBTBanner-1.jpg
This first drawing of mine was a quick experiment. I wanted to work on my shading and shadows a little. Don't worry. I'm working on something even better.

The Power of Three: http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r46/Odd...dd-Triforce.jpg
A little sketch I made after playing a little Twilight Princess. A drawing for all Zelda Fans. The drawing does have a mistake. It was separated by Photobucket and it was NOT drawn like that.

Mr.Evil Pirate: http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r46/Odd.../Odd-Pirate.jpg
Another sketch. I doubt this is my best work at all. But at the same time I may be working on my greatest piece ever. Also I forgot to fix the filters on the scanner so the paper looks different. Still the same stuff though.

This outta' be fun.

Too bad I don't have a scanner, I could have done somethin' like this too.

:p

Fanghorn said:
Ah, I should do somthing like this, we could do a freaking darw-a-thon.

Great idea.

:D
If everyone here are semi-good drawers I would still lose :). Nice 1st picture odd

;) :p.

Super_Naruto said:
Fanghorn said:
Ah, I should do somthing like this, we could do a freaking darw-a-thon.

Great idea.

:D
If everyone here are semi-good drawers I would still lose :). Nice 1st picture odd

;) :p.
Whoa. I thought my banner sucked. Espically since the eraser I was using made it worse.

Not to brag, but I'm known for drawing in my school. I can;t wait to see what you can do!

Well my first drawing was only a practice thing. It's a TBT Banner looking thing.

Odd-TBTBanner-1.jpg

Right now I'm messing with my scanner and everything for sizing.

Thanks. I'm going to try and re-scan the other one later and see if Photobucket doesn't screw that up.

[quote="Shadow_] Not to brag, but I'm known for drawing in my school. I can;t wait to see what you can do! [/quote]
So am I.

:p

Drawings are lookin' pretty good so far Odd! Nice job!

Ok. Well yesterday I went to Nintendo World (The Nintendo Store of NY) and it gave me a lot of inspiration. I have a few new ideas I may be drawing.

OddCrazyMe said:
Ok. Well yesterday I went to Nintendo World (The Nintendo Store of NY) and it gave me a lot of inspiration. I have a few new ideas I may be drawing.

:'(

I wish I lived near this, "Nintendo World"...

-_-

Gengar said:
OddCrazyMe said:

:'(

I wish I lived near this, "Nintendo World"...

-_-
Yea it's about a 2 hour drive from here. We went to go see the Statue of Liberty and than went to Manhatten.

Back