October Plans

I have no plans except for one. I plan to collect some oak and maple leaves for my aquarium at a park in october. Gonna see if my mom will join me to help collect. Those leaves are aquarium safe. I need to be able to go when the leaves haven't been rained on or frosted. And the leaves have to be fallen off the tree naturally. There is a way the tree handles the sap before letting go of a leaf. The leaves feed micro organisms that is healthy for a tank and the leaves release a chemical called tannins that is healthy for fish. Different kinds of leaves have different amounts of tannins.
I would say this is a "boring" plan, but honestly for autumn it is ok. I get to be outside and enjoy the scenery. No different than a tree tour walk or drive that people sometimes do in autumn.

mostly just watching the launch trailer for the until dawn remake when the game releases on the 4th whilst i manifest for it to go on sale somewhere in november-january

and will listen to coldplay's new album that also releases on that day.. not sure about my hopes but i'll check it out :]

Last edited:
I really wanna go on some autumn hikes with the dogs! Prepare a little for halloween, start listening to a bit of jazz again... basically just normal cozy stuff!

Back