• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading 🧡 Oddloop's shop 🧡 Free hybrids & DIYs!

Hiya! I can get you:

Handcart (green)
Exercise bike (yellow)
Fan palm (white)
Candle (copper)
Weight bench
Drum set (golden yellow)
Rock guitar (orange-yellow)
for 15-20 tbt?

Heya I have 30 orange tulips available, looking for about 1NMT per 4

lmk how many you’d like if you’re interested :>

Hiya! I can get you:

Handcart (green)
Exercise bike (yellow)
Fan palm (white)
Candle (copper)
Weight bench
Drum set (golden yellow)
Rock guitar (orange-yellow)
for 15-20 tbt?
Hey I'd love that! I only have 11 tbt atm though :( would you be willing to keep them for me til i have more? Or take nmt or igb?
Post automatically merged:

Heya I have 30 orange tulips available, looking for about 1NMT per 4

lmk how many you’d like if you’re interested :>
I'd love to take them all! I'll send you a message when I get home, in about 4 hours

Hey I'd love that! I only have 11 tbt atm though :( would you be willing to keep them for me til i have more? Or take nmt or igb?
Post automatically merged:

I'd love to take them all! I'll send you a message when I get home, in about 4 hours
sure, I don't mind waiting c: just pm me whenever you're ready

My Nooks is selling both white and yellow coscmos seeds. If you'd like you can just come buy and buy however many you want.

I can get you the mom’s plushie for 1 tbt. c:

Also, how many orange tulips do you need? I have 71, so let me know how much you need! please take them i beg you

I can get you the mom’s plushie for 1 tbt. c:

Also, how many orange tulips do you need? I have 71, so let me know how much you need! please take them i beg you
Hi sorry I somehow completely missed this! I don't need any more flowers atm but I'm still looking for the plushie if you still have it!

Hi there! I can get you the coffee cup, coffee grinder, cream and sugar, den chair, homework set, and fish drying rack! Does 3 NMT sound okay? I'm free for the next hour so just let me know! :)

Hi there! I can get you the coffee cup, coffee grinder, cream and sugar, den chair, homework set, and fish drying rack! Does 3 NMT sound okay? I'm free for the next hour so just let me know! :)
Hey! Sorry I somehow didn't get a notifcation of your reply. I would love that! Just send me a message when you want to trade, I'll be available all day

Back