• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Offical Turnip Prices Topic

<big>TURNIP PRICES 117 BELLS </big>
<small><small><small><small>that's a new record for me</small></small></small></small>
:gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways:

Bita said:
<small><small><small><small>that's a new record for me</small></small></small></small>
:gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways:
Wow, that's the highest you've ever gotten? I feel bad for you then.

Highest I've ever gotten is 550, of course on the week that I decide not to buy any turnips. <_<

Toad Kart 64 said:
Bita said:
Wow, that's the highest you've ever gotten? I feel bad for you then.

Highest I've ever gotten is 550, of course on the week that I decide not to buy any turnips. <_<
WAIT you have 550? Now?

Bad thing I didnt bought Turnips...

Rorato74 said:
Knightlordco said:
this is torture! i got 41 !! i HATE YOU stalk market XD.
Weird... the stalk market is crashing in Animal Crossing TOO!!?!?!

:throwingrottenapples:
its stock market not stalk.... however i guess considering its turnips being sold instead of actual stocks it could be a stalk market lol :p

matjoh33 said:
Rorato74 said:
Knightlordco said:

its stock market not stalk.... however i guess considering its turnips being sold instead of actual stocks it could be a stalk market lol :p
It's stalk.. -_-

Joe said:
matjoh33 said:
Rorato74 said:
Knightlordco said:

It's stalk.. -_-
JEEz,.... Its just a pun......

3365857478_80098eb74d.jpg

Turnips @ 533

Please be courteous.
Stay on the dirt path.
No running.
No stealing flowers.
No chopping trees, digging holes, etc.

Nookington's is in the upper right corner. Take the path to the right to get there.

Tips are appreciated.

Nookington's is closed. Thanks to all who visited!

Back