• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Offical Turnip Prices Topic

Wowwww, my turnips are selling for 322 ea at my Nook. That's very good for a Friday.
I'll let people come if you want.

Sure, I'll probably be on later. Oh yeah, don't worry, I have Nook n' Go so it'll be open til' 1 AM.

Kolvo said:
Sure, I'll probably be on later. Oh yeah, don't worry, I have Nook n' Go so it'll be open til' 1 AM.
BUT turnip prices change every twelve hours, I'll be on later, could I come then? c===

my turnips are 417 but my wifi isnt working if anyone can help me with my wifi usb connector settings ill let them come and sell for the rest of the night

Ugh, my turnip price dropped to 154 now.
Doesn't seem worthwhile, but if you respond in 30 minutes, I guess I could let you sell.

Joan is selling turnips for 106 each -.- (That's too much for me, anyone else have any better prices?)

Are you available? If you are, you think I might be able to come over before twelve if no one else post better prices?

Back