• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official February Sig contest!!!

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
This months contest is about spreading the love. For this contest you need to create a new love based sig. It can show you're favorite video game couple, however awkward or on-sided the love is as long as it is in the sig. Ths time it doen't need to relate to video games, though it is encouraged due to the nature of the forum

:p

Prizes-
1st-special rank
1000 forum bells
sig put in the soon to be created ultimate TBT sig gallery

2nd- runner up rank
500 forum bells0
sig in ultimate gallery (2nd place area)

3rd-250 forum bells
sig in ultimate gallery (3rd place area)

Good Luck!

again basic rules:
must be made by you

must be sent to me by the 21st via PM by MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME!!!!(please state whether you want it posted here right away or wait to post it on the 20th)

Be creative!

only one entry per person results may vary

Entries!

lovekhhe2.png

febsigfu4.png

Kimura.png

vdaymagestyle.png

sigvalani2.gif

sakuraiskindhotterwithstg3.png

kirbysighc8.png

linkzelda.png

Eaisly peasley.

No I'm not entering my current one as that was a joke. :gyroidtongue:

you better not.....anyone seen entering the kind of sig that Odd hass right now will ummm.....first not be entered, then I shall hit them repeatedly with a shovel.

Good! A theme!

This may be a bit tough...I can't think of any real 'couples' at the moment, but I will enter! This time, with a sig prepared in advance!

:p

Hey everyone, sigs are due tomorrow at midnight CENTRAL TIME!!
so get these sigs in, I still need to make my own , but my essay comesfirst, and I work slow on it... luckily it is only 2 pages...

SPORGE27 said:
Hey everyone, sigs are due tomorrow at midnight CENTRAL TIME!!
so get these sigs in, I still need to make my own , but my essay comesfirst, and I work slow on it... luckily it is only 2 pages...
oh crap, I havn't even started! AHH! *runs off to photoshop*

Prolly not going to get one in.

I'm too lazy to open photoshop, and there are cooler things to do on my day off.

Back