• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Friend Code Directory

My info's in my sig.

Name - Ayame
Town - Tenshi
FC: 3221-9286-1134

NOTE: There's a heart next to my name, but I can't get the ASCII code to work =|

Yep... I'd like to have some people come over.
Be warned, though. I WILL kick you out if I need to. :gyroidtongue:

Jillium in Tiktown
2492-1558-2984

stop lying you just broke my game and now you r trying to make me get banned that is mean I cant beleave th3 cr00ks are so low

:(

Redd2626 said:
stop lying you just broke my game and now you r trying to make me get banned that is mean I cant beleave th3 cr00ks are so low

Ooh you think your so good. But just think-

1. I've been a member here for almost a year- How long have you been here?
2. I've been to dozens of towns on Wi-fi with other members and never seeded anybody.
3. YOU SAID IN A PM YOU'RE A SEEDER!

JJH0369 said:
Redd2626 said:

Ooh you think your so good. But just think-

1. I've been a member here for almost a year- How long have you been here?
2. I've been to dozens of towns on Wi-fi with other members and never seeded anybody.
3. YOU SAID IN A PM YOU'RE A SEEDER!
wow think about this you have been here for a year you just seeded me so it doesnt matter if you ave been here for a year so there
you lie when you say you go to alot of peoples town cause you said when you was in my town thank you your the first person i wi-fied with.and u didnt send me a pm u sent me one saying you got pwned by th3 bunni3s fr0m th3 h00d lol n00b

what is a n00b?

SO TELL THE TRUTH U SEEDER :angry:

Back