• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official Site is UP!

kumori213

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
The official site seems to be up and running, if you want to take a peek. I'm too new to post a link, but perhaps someone with that ability will do so. :)

Thank god the site doesn't have music playing. I hate sites that do that. It's so obnoxious and it's usually super freaking loud. X.X

They're really running with that 'create your happy place' thing, huh.. @.@

I like it better than the other official sites for regions :0
GAH NOW IM ALL EXCITED AGAIN ;3;

Everything is coming together...to think that 3 years ago, I found out about this game and have been waiting for so long. I'm almost crying...crazy, I know. The site looks amazing and I can't wait to get the game :')

It's about time. Europe isn't getting New Leaf until almost a week after North America, but they've had their website up since, what? Mid-April?

Because Isabelle is asking which kind of town you want to be. You want to be a "Wealthy Town", but the ordinance is called Bell Boom. There's a difference. If someone with the game actually picked the Wealthy Town option, you would see Bell Boom.

Also, I like how it actually says
"Ordinance" is just a fancy word for law.
on the site... haha.

Because Isabelle is asking which kind of town you want to be. You want to be a "Wealthy Town", but the ordinance is called Bell Boom. There's a difference.

Also, I like how it actually says on the site... haha.

Jubs, smartest member since '05

I was wondering when they'd get it up. Only about a month until the NA release! It seems unreal xD

Sooo exciting! One thing I noticed was that the "bell boom" law also increases how many medals you earn on the island. I didnt know that before! cool!

Back