• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official Site is UP!

Thank god the site doesn't have music playing. I hate sites that do that. It's so obnoxious and it's usually super freaking loud. X.X
The music in the UK site was one of the tracks from the game. That's what I hoped they would do for the NA one as well. It wasn't loud at all.

The site is very nice but the question is what changes are coming in the future.

I'm totally choosing beautiful first then bell boom to get other places unlock quickly.

Finally! It's too bad we won't have a preorder bonus after all. The site is looking pretty good though.

You know you can just turn your computer's sound off/down...

I'd rather just avoid sites that do obnoxious things like that all together, thanks. Means I don't have to turn the volume down so much that I can't hear things I actually WANT to hear like youtube.

I mean, most of the time the volume on everything like youtube is mild and fine. But sites that use auto playing audio always have the sound CRANKED TO MAXIMUM.

I'd rather just avoid sites that do obnoxious things like that all together, thanks. Means I don't have to turn the volume down so much that I can't hear things I actually WANT to hear like youtube.

I mean, most of the time the volume on everything like youtube is mild and fine. But sites that use auto playing audio always have the sound CRANKED TO MAXIMUM.

There's usually just something you click on to mute the sounds on site.

I know that.

But my problem is that it's always off in a corner, sometimes at the bottom of the page, where I can't see it right away. If anything there should NOT be any music auto-playing. There should be a play button already or it should start off muted or on a reasonable volume level. I dunno who thought autoplaying music on sites without giving warning to the person visiting was a good idea... I have never seen anyone happy to suddenly have loud music playing while they're just browsing the internet.

I'm glad they didn't use it on this site. And because they're not doing it, I see no need to continue this conversation as it is probably off topic. :)

Was anyone here disappointed that Jack wasn't featured?

It's pretty late for the site to go up, considering it's a month before NL, but I guess it's better for the site to be up now then the week before the game comes out. I wonder why it took so long? It couldn't have been the localization, could it?

Last edited:
Was anyone here disappointed that Jack wasn't featured?

It's pretty late for the site to go up, considering it's a month before NL, but I guess it's better for the site to be up now then the week before the game comes out. I wonder why it took so long? It couldn't have been the localization, could it?

I think I read somewhere that you are given a few types of masks and the month before they give you clues on which mask they are most afraid of and not scared of at all and kind of scared of. You have to use the mask that the villager is scared of and then you get a furniture from either spooky series or halloween series (I'm not sure which). If you scare them a small bit with a mask they are kind of scared of, you get candy (I think). You are able to give a candy to jack and he will give you a furniture from either the spooky series or the halloween series (Again not sure which) . All the villagers and jack will dress up with a pumpkin on their head and a purple gown and you have to find out who is jack. Everytime you enter/exit a building Jack will be reset to somewhere else so it is hard to find him.

I am not fully sure but it works something like that

Back