Official TBT 1st Birthday Discussion

UltraByte said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
UltraByte said:
I'm not sure who a sage should be... I haven't caught up to the randomness of this time period, C.B. (Coming Back).
Yes, you have been a little inactive...
So, what have I missed?
a bunch of nothing really... you were here for the important stuff... to my memory that is

:p

PIRANHA2 said:
UltraByte said:
UltraByte said:
I'm not sure who a sage should be... I haven't caught up to the randomness of this time period, C.B. (Coming Back).
So, what have I missed?
a bunch of nothing really... you were here for the important stuff... to my memory that is

well she did miss the "everyone whos name is UltraByte get a million bells party!"

Wow theres gonna be alot of stuf going on... JJ for sure should be a sage and imagen me...a sage ha ah yea right.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I hope Storm and the other Admins consider me for Sage.

;)
*nudges* umm... your are storm *nudges*<small><small><small><small><small>coughIshouldbethenextsagecough not really </small></small></small></small></small> Anyways...
JJ will definitly become a sage. he is polite, he is a great sig maker, and he is fair.

JJRamone2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
UltraByte said:
UltraByte said:
So, what have I missed?

well she did miss the "everyone whos name is UltraByte get a million bells party!"

WHAT?! Not fair!

i think, uhh... i dont know who would become a sage, definatly between JJ, and Ultrabyte though...

DarthGohan1 said:
so who is everyone that even has a chance for sage?
That's confidential info.

:p Though there will be more than one, I think. >__>

Are the to-be-sages all on this list?
JJRamone2
Pie_Or_Die
DarthGohan1
UltraByte
Ac1983fan
Justin125

Back