• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My price is 577. Don't pm me though. Just quote my post if you want to sell. I'm on for like 20mins.

My island is still open. Did you ever make it?
I wasn’t successful. I’ll add myself back to the queue and try again.
Post automatically merged:

My price is 577. Don't pm me though. Just quote my post if you want to sell. I'm on for like 20mins.
Hi, I would like to sell turnips if you’re still open?

Last edited:
Hi, TQ very much for hosting! I was the one who asked about the surfboard. I left tips for you
Thanks for dropping by! Hope you made a lot in the stalk market :)

Sorry. Another connection error. Just refreshed with new code
Locking the queue in 10 minutes.

Thanks for dropping by! Hope you made a lot in the stalk market :)

Locking the queue in 10 minutes.
If you're still in the queue you'll need to refresh for the new code.

Last edited:
Hi guys! Timmy and Tommy are buying for 565 bells per turnip. If you're interested please queue in the link below. Tips in the form of items and nmt is very appreciated. Will limit this to 5 visitors only, thank you.

https://turnip.exchange/island/bcb0b054

Thanks for letting me sell turnips in your island. I left a tip next to Able's shop. By the way, I want to visit for a second round if possible. The code no longer works. I am more than happy to drop another tip again.

Last edited:
Hey guys, my turnip price is 529 bells. Message me if you’d like to come, I’m going to open my gates in about 20 minutes (it’s a bit of a mess because I’m currently constructing - sorry!). If you’d like to give a tip then that’s great, if not I don’t mind!

Reactions: hzl
So my gates are open for my island, turnip prices are 529 bells, tips not necessary, but if you have anything you’d like to donate to help me decorate, it’d be much appreciated (my island is very much a mess right now!)! My dodo code is: 462QC

I’ll be on for a while, might not be active all the time but I’ll leave my gates open, make as many trips as you want :)

So my gates are open for my island, turnip prices are 529 bells, tips not necessary, but if you have anything you’d like to donate to help me decorate, it’d be much appreciated (my island is very much a mess right now!)! My dodo code is: 462QC

I’ll be on for a while, might not be active all the time but I’ll leave my gates open, make as many trips as you want :)
I would like to come over, please.

So I’m taking a short break, I’ll put a new DODO code in the thread in about 30 minutes. Thanks for your patience and look forward to seeing you :)

So I’m taking a short break, I’ll put a new DODO code in the thread in about 30 minutes. Thanks for your patience and look forward to seeing you :)
My gates are open again, I’ll be inactive for most of the time, so make as many trips as you’d like! If you’d like to donate anything, any hybrid flowers, DIYs or nice decorations would be a great help! (My island is an absolute tip at the moment - please don’t judge me!) :) swing by whenever, DODO Code: JPRQB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back