• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi My Mom plays animal crossing too and her turnips are selling at 489 Bells. Nook's cranny closes very soon... She doesn't have an account in TBT but thought it would a waste to not share (lmk moderators if this is not allowed. seems ok from reading the rules). Tips in IGB are highly appreciated as she is in great need of money now for her island development!

edit : nook's cranny has closed. sorry for the short time window ... (my mom checked the price late) :( thanks for those that had come!

Last edited:
It’s Thursday on my island so I am anxious to sell my turnips for something close to 200IGB. Please post if it’s not Sunday on your island and you have good prices. I’ll tip generously!

Turnip price on my islamd is 530
Message me if you want to visit.
Tips appreciated :)
I would be interested!
Post automatically merged:

Turnip price on my islamd is 530
Message me if you want to visit.
Tips appreciated :)
I just realized when you posted this...

Never mind!

Last edited:
still avail?
nvm, i didn't noticed the time stamp sorry ashdhas
Omg I keep missing these! :-(. I’ll pay so much if you let me in :) please please please

Omg I keep missing these! :-(. I’ll pay so much if you let me in :) please please please
Oops Oh I also keep getting excited over turnip price posts only to find out it’s someone replying to an old one.

Oops Oh I also keep getting excited over turnip price posts only to find out it’s someone replying to an old one.
I think people should be able to make topics because these are rarely checked at times when each person is available to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back