• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turnips are at 550 pm for a code ^^ No fee!

Last edited:
My turnip price is 186. Message me if you would like to sell. Tips are appreciated.

I am having to close my gate. I will open later if anyone needs to sell.

Last edited:
Hey! Yes very much thank you. I bought quite a bit of turnips but kinda let it slide the whole week :p Shall I hop over?

Hey! Yes very much thank you. I bought quite a bit of turnips but kinda let it slide the whole week :p Shall I hop over?
Sure! I'll PM you dodo code, one second. I'm currently hosting on turnip.exchange so it may take a second to get in haha.

Sure! I'll PM you dodo code, one second. I'm currently hosting on turnip.exchange so it may take a second to get in haha.
Could you pm me too? Please

I have last-minute prices of 152 and should have prices over 129 this afternoon. Send me a DM if interested in selling. Current local time is 9:13 am.

if anyone is desperate to sell turnips are at 151, dm if you want the code! free ofc but tips always appreciated

Last edited:
Afternoon price: 147 for any last-minute sellers. Send a DM for a dodo code. I may be in and out this afternoon but will try to check back often.

I have 431 prices; please DM me if interested. Should be going for a few hours.

This has closed.

Last edited:
My prices have changed to 184. No entry fee, the Dodo code is 4MKML. Don't know how long this will be running, but come as much as you want up until I close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back