• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
turnip prices are 182 bells in my town if anyone wants to come sell! i'll be on all day so just send me a pm and i'll you get you over

My turnip prices are at 531 bells. If you'd like to come please leave me a PM or VM.

Edit: No longer having this price.

Last edited:
- - - Post Merge - - -

My turnip prices are at 531 bells. If you'd like to come please leave me a PM or VM.

Edit: Please be respectful in my island, you can run straight to the shop which is located on the RIGHT side of the area. After selling, please wait a few moments for others to sell and then leave through the " - " (button) feature! Please do not feel obliged to leave me a tip because I'm okay in bells. Thanks!

Hi! Do you think I could come by in about 20 mins? :)

Last edited:
Turnips are being bought for 516 bells in my town!

Roses/fruits/tips appreciated but definitely not required.

Dodo code: BQ5VH

EDIT: Closed for now, thanks for the tips!

Last edited:
Turnips are being bought for 516 bells in my town!

Roses/fruits/tips appreciated but definitely not required.

Dodo code: BQ5VH

Thanks for letting me visit! That was my first visit to another island so I wasn't sure how to chat. Left some pears and rose seeds :)

Thanks for letting me visit! That was my first visit to another island so I wasn't sure how to chat. Left some pears and rose seeds :)

No problem! I definitely appreciate it - thanks for coming :)

Getting down to the wire

If anyone has a reasonable stalk market price, please send a message~!

i guess the price changes at 9am ; 12pm ; 3pm and 9pm everyday except sundays?

The prices change twice daily. Once at 12:00AM and then at 12:00PM.

My turnip prices are at 531 bells. Island name: Puccho.

If you'd like to come over, visit this thread and post. I'll be taking it in groups of 3 people max. Please allow for everyone to finish selling (indicate by typing 1 and then please wait) and then you can leave through the " - " option. If you would like to come over more than once, message me and I will sort it out later so you can freely come in and out!

Please don't leave me any bells -- I'm okay in them. However, I would appreciate any furniture so I can catalog them~!! Flowers such as 1 rose are appreciated too.

Last edited:
The prices change twice daily. Once at 12:00AM and then at 12:00PM.

My turnip prices are at 531 bells. Island name: Puccho.
If you'd like to come over, please leave me a PM or VM with your char name + town. I'll be taking it in groups of 3 people max. Please allow for everyone to finish selling (indicate by typing 1 and then please wait) and then you can leave through the " - " option. If you would like to come over more than once, message me and I will sort it out later so you can freely come in and out!

Please don't leave me any bells -- I'm okay in them. However, I would appreciate any furniture so I can catalog them~!! Flowers such as 1 rose are appreciated too.

my regular flower is lily i can drop off an orange lily..i'll bring a few furniture for you to catalog...thanks again for your help

Err connection error. There were people who came over, I don't know if it all saved for you. Please PM me again, I'm only taking 2 at a time now because it's been quite hectic. Please once selling come to the outside of shop and wait for all to gather, then I will end the session >_>;;

For those making multiple trips, msg me and we'll do a session just for repeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back