• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Folks,

I'm new here, but I was told to post since you all would be interested. Turnip Prices here are 637. PM me for the dodo code.
I pm'd you.

I know you're on break, but get back to me when you're not on break.

Gonna re-open for a second round ^^ PM me for code- It may take me a couple hours to respond depending on where you are in the queue, but I will try to get back to everyone before store closing! Will edit this again when I get too swamped with messages! Going much smoother this time! :D Currently going between empty and very few!

TBT Username: Makoto
In-game name / Island name: Rio/Alinguia
Friend Code: N/A
Time zone: EDT
Turnip prices: 584

EDIT: forgot to say, no need for tips but thank you so much to everyone who did last time!!

Last edited:
Hey folks,

thanks for putting up with me clumsily trying to get you on my island (learning a whole lot from this lol). I'm gonna take a break in an hour after I get everyone in, but I'll try and be on later.
No problem! To make this easier, I'd recommend using the website https://turnip.exchange/ It lets you set up rooms people can manually queue into, and keeps everything moving slowly

Hey folks,

thanks for putting up with me clumsily trying to get you on my island (learning a whole lot from this lol). I'm gonna take a break in an hour after I get everyone in, but I'll try and be on later.
Gonna re-open for a second round ^^ PM me for code- It may take me a couple hours to respond depending on where you are in the queue, but I will try to get back to everyone before store closing! Will edit this again when I get too swamped with messages!

dmed!

Gonna re-open for a second round ^^ PM me for code- It may take me a couple hours to respond depending on where you are in the queue, but I will try to get back to everyone before store closing! Will edit this again when I get too swamped with messages!

EDIT: forgot to say, no need for tips but thank you so much to everyone who did last time!!
I dmd you!

I think I Pm'ed you

Hello, I am opening my gates again for a little while. I am going to use that turnip manager. PM me if interested!

Host name: Rick (in the hotdog suit). Tips are appreciated but not necessary! I'm going to keep the limit short because I had a lot of issues with crashing earlier.

EDIT: Price would be helpful huh. Mine are 557 today.
SECOND EDIT: Alright gang, sorry but I'm closing up shop for the day. Thank you all for stopping by! If you're currently in my queue manager you're still good of course, just no new customers going forward please!

Last edited:
Hello, I am opening my gates again for a little while. I am going to use that turnip manager. PM me if interested!

Host name: Rick (in the hotdog suit). Tips are appreciated but not necessary! I'm going to keep the limit short because I had a lot of issues with crashing earlier.

still open?

dm'd

Are you still open?

192 and in a southern hemisphere.
DoDoCode is: 3PKCB

Don't need to message me. Can come as many times as you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back