• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dm your in game name and I will dm you the code place the nook miles ticket down right before you walk onto the island n go sell

Daisy Mae is selling turnips for 91 bells
https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/daisy-mae-selling-turnips-for-91-bells.512705/
I'll be there until 10 (an hour and a half) or so
Nooklings buying for 567 right now 1 NMT per entry. If you have a golden shovel diy or golden slingshot diy you can have the rest of your entries free until your hearts content or I fall asleep

Please, could I come too? I have the NMT ready now.

Thank you so much!

Nooklings buying for 567 right now 1 NMT per entry. If you have a golden shovel diy or golden slingshot diy you can have the rest of your entries free until your hearts content or I fall asleep
I would love to stop by with a NMT.

Can i visit? :) I bring NMT

Ok no more messages atm please this site is moving really slow for me and I have lots of people who have been waiting.

Hi may I visit? Will tip NMT :)

Can I come please?

I'd like to come if you're still doing this! I'm free the rest of the evening (PST). Will bring NMT.

Hey! I'd love to come, I've got 4 inventories worth of turnips I wanna sell and can give you nmt for each visit

Hi! I would like to come. I have 4 NMT for 4 runs if your still open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back