• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people use them for a higher chance of gold nuggets in the rocks, or to get a villager they like

My turnip prices are at 158 right now if anyone would want to come over! Just DM for the Dodo Code :)

Not to derail the topic, but why are NMT so valued? I don't see why people want them...I just get the same island over and over...
islands can still be useful for things. catching fish and bugs, extra rocks for resources, and of course the chance at islands with the Gold Rock, or Tarantula island.

Not to derail the topic, but why are NMT so valued? I don't see why people want them...I just get the same island over and over...

At some point it was probably purely for materials, but I think now it's evolved to some sort of animal crossing crypto where we all just kinda agreed that they have inherent value for trading.

My turnip price is 535. I’ll only allow the next 5 people that post here in though. (Don’t pm me please. Sorry, I just don't want the flood.)

Please don't enter if you already have. I'd like as many people to join as I can.

My turnip price is 535. I’ll only allow the next 5 people that post here in though. (Don’t pm me please. Sorry, I just don't want the flood.)

Please don't enter if you already have. I'd like as many people to join as I can.

I'd love to visit!

I'd love to visit!

w

Would love to visit!

The forum is being so slow rn. I'll pm you 5. This will be my last run.

I understand if you're not interested but! If you let me stop by with them to unload the turnips to cover it, I'll tip you 1m to take the last batch of folks who just barely missed your last 5.

But I fully understand if you're sick and tired of all this by now. =) It's taxing stuff. I just feel bad for those multi-missers.

I understand if you're not interested but! If you let me stop by with them to unload the turnips to cover it, I'll tip you 1m to take the last batch of folks who just barely missed your last 5.

But I fully understand if you're sick and tired of all this by now. =) It's taxing stuff. I just feel bad for those multi-missers.

What an incredibly kind gesture :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back