• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway [Offline] Free Cataloguing of Villager Posters

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 1 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to visit ✨

In game name/Island: Bree/Ravnur
Posters that you’re in interested in cataloguing (all or only certain ones): All
What is your island’s native fruit? Apples
Who is your favorite villager? Skye
Hi! May I visit ? :D

In game name/Island: Shema/Luboshi
Posters that you’re in interested in cataloguing (all or only certain ones): All
What is your island’s native fruit? Cherries
Who is your favorite villager? Marcel

Hi! There is one person ahead of you and am working on the first two; we had some technical issues we are trying to sort out. I will add you both to the queue as soon as the first two people are done here. :) Thanks everyone else for your patience.

Hi! There is one person ahead of you and am working on the first two; we had some technical issues we are trying to sort out. I will add you both to the queue as soon as the first two people are done here. :) Thanks everyone else for your patience.
Oki! Thank you so much!

hi dun, i am going to return your photos but i won't do anymore cataloging since i am worried about my game ; ___ ;
i hope you understand... i appreciate this giveaway btw <3 i know you just want to help the community :')

No problem! There’s nothing to worry about but I understand. You’re welcome to try again another time if you’d like.
Post automatically merged:

It looks like it was a glitch that happened - twice in a row (must be my unlucky day). Thanks everyone for your patience. If it happens again, found out you just need someone to leave and come back.

Last edited:
Hi! This is so kind and generous of you. ^_^ I'd love to come by and catalogue when the queue clears up.

In game name/Island: SillyPuppy/Sakura
Who is your favorite villager? Goldie 🐕

Please and thank you. :3 Hope the technical issues clear up for everyone!

I'd love to visit ✨

Added you to queue. Thanks for being patient. :) You and @oceanchild8 are next. I’ll let you in as a spot becomes available. The dodo will be on top.

Hello! I'd like to visit~

In game name/Island: Зои from Сансет
Posters that you’re in interested in cataloguing (all or only certain ones): All of them!
Who is your favorite villager? Erik

Added you to queue. Thanks for being patient. :) You and @oceanchild8 are next. I’ll let you in as a spot becomes available. The dodo will be on top.
Hi! How long will you be doing this for? I’m still hoping to catalog the posters, even just specific ones too, but I need to head offline now for an hour or so. Can you remove me from the waiting list for now?

Hi! How long will you be doing this for? I’m still hoping to catalog the posters, even just specific ones too, but I need to head offline now for an hour or so. Can you remove me from the waiting list for now?

I’ll be doing this every day when I’m free. :) Sure. I will dm you tomorrow before I open the thread back up to see if you’re available and will let you be the first. Thanks for your patience; didn’t expect the technical problems to take that long to figure out.

I'd love to visit ✨

Dodo should be available to you now.

Thank you for doing this! Been wanting posters from my previous villagers.
In game name/Island: minou from miyushima
Posters that you’re in interested in cataloguing (all or only certain ones): bill, Cranston, Gwen, Rosie, reneigh
What is your island’s native fruit? Pear
Who is your favorite villager? Marshal
Will be online for the next 2 hours, otherwise I'm in no rush, can come another day too!

Hi! May I visit ? :D

In game name/Island: Shema/Luboshi
Who is your favorite villager? Marcel
Added you to queue :)

Hi! This is so kind and generous of you. ^_^ I'd love to come by and catalogue when the queue clears up.

In game name/Island: SillyPuppy/Sakura
Who is your favorite villager? Goldie 🐕

Please and thank you. :3 Hope the technical issues clear up for everyone!

I added you to the queue :) Thanks for your patience and for the help earlier. ^.^

Oki! Thank you so much!

Dodo should be visible to you now :)

Hello! I'd like to visit~

In game name/Island: Зои from Сансет
Posters that you’re in interested in cataloguing (all or only certain ones): All of them!
Who is your favorite villager? Erik

Added you to queue :)

I
Posters that you’re in interested in cataloguing (all or only certain ones): bill, Cranston, Gwen, Rosie, reneigh
Will be online for the next 2 hours, otherwise I'm in no rush, can come another day too!

Hi! There are a few in front of you atm; if I don’t get to you before you go offline, I’ll dm you tomorrow along with oceanchild who also had to go, so you can be next in line. :) Thanks for your patience. I’ll be doing this whenever I’m free for awhile (no date of when to end it in mind), so I’d be happy to figure out a good time for you.

Will give @MissSherma a little more time to respond before bumping @TheSillyPuppy up.

Just a reminder that there’s a bunch of stuff on my two beaches to the right of the airport that you are free to grab.

Code is available to you now @TheSillyPuppy. :)

@MissSherma, let me know when you become available again.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for my late response! It's okay you can remove me from the queue I had to leave, thank you anyway!

I'm so sorry for my late response! It's okay you can remove me from the queue I had to leave, thank you anyway!

It’s alright! I might still be able to fit you in if you still want to wait.

Dodo code is available for you now @nerfeddude :)

Dodo is available to you if you are still free. If not, I’ll dm you tomorrow. Thanks for your patience :).

Will be locking this thread to do some other things. Feel free to dm me if you become available later @Minou or @MissSherma and if I’m free, I can send you a new code.

Last edited:
I Wish i can come. But i do not know what Poster i am missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back