• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

.Oh Comics

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
ohbannewdk6.jpg

Banner provided by XGT (JJRamone2 of the NSider)

Hey guys.. I wont make a huge post and edit spaces like I did on the NSider.. I'll just simply update it regularly.

Tell me what you think. <big><big><big><big><big><big>NEW NSider Link (Bigger, Better thread.)</big></big></big></big></big></big><big><big> < Please post here.

Support .Oh:

Sigs:
sep.png

Addons:
addon_a.png

ohaff2tn.jpg

Courtesy of XGT

ohcomics.gif

Courtesy of LUIGICHEATER

If anyone would be willing to make some more addons, avatars, sigs, etc., please feel free to. I'll put them up here for everyone to see.

Rules:

Do NOT ask for a guest position.
I'll deny it immediatly. I'll only ask people on this forum who MEAN something to me if they'd like to be a guest.

If you have something mean to say, say it nicely.
What I mean by this is I'll accept constructive critism, but if all you're going to do is flame my comics, that gets us no where.

Do not spam using one word posts.
Don't just say "Cool!" or "Bad!". Explain why you feel so.

Do not get off topic.
PLEASE do NOT talk about anything BUT these comics.

Don't ask to affiliate.
I'll deny it instantly. I'm looking for any buisness propositions here, I'm just looking for a good laugh.

Do NOT post these comics anywhere but the NSider.
I'd rather not have people posting my comics and not giving my credit for them.

Archive:

OLD LOOK:

#1- An Inconvenient Lie
#2- Something You WON'T Get Banned For
#3- Master of Disguise
#4- Spokespeoples
#5- Consideration
#6- Deadly Dental Care

NEW LOOK:

#7- Wiivamped
#8- .Oh's!
#9- The old well
#10- See the resemblance?

410619f958.png

No, it's Flavio.

:p

What happens is the plant is some maniac who just walked in. .Oh is out on a break, and when he comes back, he sees this guy at his comic introducing it.

POKEFAB said:
No, it's Flavio.

What happens is the plant is some maniac who just walked in. .Oh is out on a break, and when he comes back, he sees this guy at his comic introducing it.

I thooouuught soo :p. I just wasn't sure.

POKEFAB said:
#2 update.

Which comic is better? .Oh or PF?
OH! OH! OH! er...this one...but I don't like the ones with the character .oh. is them I just like this randomy stuff.

very nice my friend, very nice. I made you an addon
ohaff2tn.jpg

Code:
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4094/ohaff2tn.jpg
If you do use it, please credit me, thanks!

Urg...sorry for the wait, here it is:
EDIT:Now higher quality
ohban3qd.jpg

Code:
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7818/ohban3qd.jpg
Again please credit me with both my TBT name and NSider name.

Back