• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

.Oh Comics

POKEFAB said:
Read da rules, nukka.

:p

Guest stars are so.. Sprite comicy.
That was the joke...anyways, still I MEAN something to this comic, I'm like...the spokes person or something.

That you are.

JJ-
"WELL IF JOO LUV DA COMIC SO MUCH WHY DONT U UZE A ADDON!!!11!!1"

User-
"I'll just use them all and leave."

Ha, that could actually make a good joke for the comic..

I may put you in one day..

;)

You should make a comic that you could put a member of TBT in it every "issue" that would be pretty cool.

POKEFAB said:
That you are.

JJ-
"WELL IF JOO LUV DA COMIC SO MUCH WHY DONT U UZE A ADDON!!!11!!1"

User-
"I'll just use them all and leave."

Ha, that could actually make a good joke for the comic..

I may put you in one day..

;)
hmmmm...that would actually work. Lol.

POKEFAB said:
Fanghorn said:
You should make a comic that you could put a member of TBT in it every "issue" that would be pretty cool.
These are also seen on the NSider, so that wouldn't work.
Darn. That would have been a good idea...

WOO HOO! I am the best guest star EVER!<small><small><small><small><small><small><small>And the only</small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

You're right; and only.

Unless by some miracle I let some of my famous friends be in it like IMAWARIO or MELEE_GURL.

I'm starting this again; with a great new look. I'll post the Pilot for the new look, and the NEW NSider topic that you will be FORCED to post in.

I prefer the other one because he fit in with the sprite backgrounds. Anyways you wouldn't happen to ever go on the Legendary Frog forums would you? Because I found this in a guy named "John Games"' signature

7_25_06.png

Back