• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Oh dear! 15 days of perfect town stress!

CrankyCupcake

overthinks everything
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Littlestar
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
White Star Fragment
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
So I was on my way to the jetty tonight, I was going bug-catching on the island, and I spotted a Jacob's Ladder growing right on the cliff, next to the passage going down to the beach! That is a sure sign of having perfect town status, isn't it? (I haven't checked with Isabelle about citizen satisfaction for 4-5 days now. Last time, I was told I was doing so-so.) I'm so excited now, but I'm not looking forward to the next 15 days.

What do you do to maintain the perfect town status? Do nothing, for fear of bringing the rating down?

I was actually planning to cut down some trees tomorrow but I don't think I will now. Should I still plant flowers? Or hold off? I started a new public works project today and it will be finished tomorrow. Should I continue to make more? I know I have a villager who is considering moving out soon. Any advice? :confused:

not sure, i dont think i'll be getting perfect status as some days I cant find some weeds. I nicked a jacobs ladder from another town and she didnt notice so :)

Nothing but good luck!

I remember waaaay back in WW I literally did nothing but water flowers for fear of losing anything.

Villagers moving is a hot topic right now, some say it doesn't affect it, some say it does. I wouldn't have thought it affected it (villagers are always moving, right?), but maybe the issue comes when a new one moves in, right on some flowers and it could be enough to put you under the flower limit and lose the status. I'd try to stop any moving for the time being myself so there are no free spaces for moving in villagers. But then again, as long as it's perfect by 6am each day when the AC day changes you'd have time to plant more by farming more flowers off the island?

not sure, i dont think i'll be getting perfect status as some days I cant find some weeds.

Now that you've mentioned it, earlier today, as I was walking around watering my flowers, I was thinking to myself, where are the weeds? I didn't find any weeds today. Yikes.

Nothing but good luck!

Thank you! I appreciate the tip, yes, I should get some flowers ready in case I need them. I don't want to stop the villager from moving... because I've been wanting Kidd to move for a while now. And I'm also going to invite a villager from another town to move in as soon as he is packed. Hmmm. Maybe I should just try to relax and let things be? *takes deeeeep breaths*

I wasn't expecting to get perfect town status so soon. Although it would be really nice to get the golden watering can, I'm really more excited about unlocking the flower clock project! That would be my major reason for wanting the perfect town achievement.

This is a tough scenario- be thorough, perceptive, persistent & research exactly what defines a Perfect Town & you'll be fine! Good luck, Cranky!

I had my First Jacob's Ladder today as well. I am not going to stress it and just keep doing what I have been doing. If I get to 15 days I do, if not I will just keep doing what I have been doing to even get me to this point. It will happen when it happens. My enjoyment of the game is that it is really stress free and not competitive. There is no way I want to change that...

Best of luck to any who are going through their 15 day trials.. :)

Last night I unlocked the town hall upgrades and the flower clock. I built the flower clock and its so pretty. Today I also found my first Jacobs Ladder. I'm really excited to get one and have perfect town status. Since I wasn't even trying I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing. I've had night owl ordinance on this whole time. But I may change to beautiful town to help with all the flowers staying beautiful. Good luck to everyone and I hope we all get the golden watering can soon. :)

I have the perfect town status, but I can't find my Jacobs ladder :eek: hope I do soon! And I only had 1 weed sprout. Punchy made quick work of that xD such diligent villagers, keeping our town clean :>

not sure, i dont think i'll be getting perfect status as some days I cant find some weeds. I nicked a jacobs ladder from another town and she didnt notice so :)

we'll be sure to put you on the black list now, thanks for your confession :)

Just use the beautiful town ordinance to keep your town looking nice then time travel 15 days if you want to, if not thats totally up to you.

Maintaining perfect status isn't hard. In fact when you reach it you pretty have to purposely try to lose it in order for that to happen. You don't lose it unless you start trashing up your place or removing too many flowers/trees or public works.

So unless you're planning on tearing down large chunks of your town you have nothing to worry about.

Just use the beautiful town ordinance to keep your town looking nice then time travel 15 days if you want to, if not thats totally up to you.
I believe you have to ask about your town status every day for fifteen days. If not, well I'm too paranoid not to ask every single day.

I'm in the same boat as you though. This is my fifth day on a perfect town status and two Jacob Ladders have already appeared. Ten more days to go! The safest option is to leave it in stasis so nothing would change, but of course you can always improve upon your town. ^^ I've heard that neighbours moving will affect the rating so I'm trying to keep them. =/ I don't want to risk anything.

More flowers certainly don't hurt, but more trees will. (If you go over 200 you'll lose a point for every tree over it.)

Back